what games should i get for my wii?

dude boy

noob at heart
Jan 16, 2007
the hell hole known as coventry
Wii Online Code
6551-5337-6521-7064
i have just got a nintendo wii but the only game i have is wii sports so was going to go to the shop on the weekend, to buy some but then i thought which games should i buy, so i need a bit of help which games should i buy?

Last edited:
well zelda, great game 10/10 , red steel 7/10 or a game i got to day which i love itas crazy warioware: smooth moves. 200 crazy mini games, 9/10

Most people will tell you that it depends on what you like. If you like FPS games, go with Call Of Duty. If you want a car game, go with Excite Truck or NFS: Carbon. Excite truck is really fun. NFS is more involved. If you have played NFS before then you would know this. If you want a RPG, go with Zelda.

So it's really up to you.

dude boy said:
i have just got a nintendo wii but the only game i have is wii sports so was going to go tothe shop on the weekendo to buty some but then i thought which games should i buy so i need a bit of help which games should i buy?

dude, there are these things that separate sentences called periods. here , check it out: .

One that hasn't been mentioned if you want a fighting game get Dragonball Z: Tenkaichi 2, whether you like the show or not, it's a great game, other than that I'd say Zelda because it will last you a while and it's Zelda.

Back