What Games Should I Get

samirlav

I Love My Wii!!!
Feb 17, 2007
In about 2 weeks i will be getting a nintendo wii (yay). Ok so which games should i get i think i will get Excite Truck. I dont want zelda because i have it for my GC. What other games should i get?:)

wario ware, super smash bros brawl, mario party 8, dbz budokai tenkaichi 2, red steel, and call of duty 3.

Maybe Sonic and the Secret Rings, definitely Super Mario Galaxy and Super Smash Bros Brawl. I think everyone will be getting Super Mario Galaxy and Super Smash Bros Brawl.

if ur getting the games soon get call of duty 3 or excite trucks with a steering wheel, but if your gonna wait get super smash bros brawl or mario party 8

You have to get zelda, its the best. Its much diffrent from the GC virsion. Its also a must for a nintendo fan.

I suggest in order:
Excite truck
zelda TP
Wario wares
Red steel(it's learning curve is wide so i suggest you get use to the wiimote)
call of duty 3

Virtaul console:
Super mario 64 (the all time hit nintendo 64 game you got to have it)
mario bros
legend of zelda(or get the collectors edition)

gamecubes:
Mario sunshine
zelda: wind waker
super smash bros- greatest game of all time.
mariokart: double dash
FIFA 07(or a sports game of your choice if you like sports)
Zelda orcarina of time: master quest

congrats on securing one. red steel is great. i heard wario ware is good, but i am not personally sure though.
i am playing through some GC games at the moment.

I find it very sad you got Twilight Princess for Gamecube...:eek:ut:

That alone is preventing me from even being able to help you out.

hmm MasterJedi2U he made a rookie mistake just like me, i got NHL 07 for the Xbox and now i have 360 and you have no idea how badly i regret ever getting it for Xbox rather than waiting.

So my point is dont worry help him out, cause hes gonna learn his lesson soon enough. you arent able to swing your GC controller like a sword now are you Samirlav? that alone would make me regret getting it for GC.

I was going to suggest Excite Truck, but I see that is already one of the games you are getting. If you are going to play with others I would get WiiPlay (mainly for the second Wiimote). Sonic comes out this week, and I would get a classic controller for the VC.

ssx is coming soon and it seems to be fun
some ppl like red steel and some dont, i though it was pretty good..
Sonic is coming out today in the US ( apparently) and its like a racing platforer..
excite truck.. i am getting it in 2 days but i will tel u if its good.
DBZ apparently its good but its not out in AUS yet:mad5: lol..
Elebits/ eledees, run around with a gravity gun and destroy ****

the game is called elebits

i dont know where the eledees rumour came from

but i was looking at the coming soon section in eb games today and the game is called elebits :yesnod:

Back