What games we will be playing on VC next Monday?

haha well now im not so mad about it cuz it saves me 20 bucks, 10 on me and 10 on laderer

crazyman2 said:
Whats with the 2 games a week? they running low on games or what? maybe the VC team is just working super hard on an updated super smash bros with online capabilities for the VC =). haha now thats optimism. but honestly, it seems by the time they start getting a decent amount of games out a week, the wii ship will have sailed and the next next generarition of consoles will be the all the rave.

You think you've got it bad? In Europe we've been getting one or two games a week regularly since November! It seems Nintendo really wants us to know just how much they hate us, as if the SSBB delay wasn't enough.

haha whaa whaa. see your lucky cuz you've never felt the glory that is 3 VC's a week. now us here in North America are so used to 3 games a week, that when you take that away its just a really big blow.

crazyman2 said:
haha whaa whaa. see your lucky cuz you've never felt the glory that is 3 VC's a week. now us here in North America are so used to 3 games a week, that when you take that away its just a really big blow.

Oh, we used to get 3 games a week.

haha ya i know, but you've grown used to nintendo not really liking you. we havent! haha
haha im just playing with you. honestly, i'd much rather just 1 good game a week over 3 crappy ones, or 4 or 5.

last week mine wasnt even updated when i woke up at 9:00 am for school on monday. it was around 4 when i got home tho. so if your planning on staying up untill midnight to see the update, i dont think it works like that, i had the same idea a couple weeks ago haha. fell asleep before the update showed.

haha i wasn't playing on staying up all night to see what it was. but i did sleep all day today (well sunday) so i'm wide awake now. so that's why i was wondering. i guess i'll just have to wait and see after i go to sleep & wake up. i was just wondering if there was a specific time on when they got updated.

Actually, I never seen they update the VC list at 00:00h. They usually update after the half day.

But the fact we will receive only two games today isn't bad at all. Because, the chance of we get a Wiiware increase!

And I also think they should release the Super Smash Brother for N64 BEFORE the Brawl. We still have three coming weeks before the Brawl grand release, so there is hope yet.

Back