What games work with Wii and GC controllers?

StevenNevets

WiiChat Member
Oct 22, 2006
Just as topic says...

I plan on buying 2 Wii sets and 2 GC controllers...
Just wondering which 4 player games would allow me and whoever to play with all 4

well i believe theres only one game at launch that will be able to do something like that and it will

DragonBall Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2

I don't know if there will be any other games that can do that anytime soon, because for the most part its
Wii games use the Wiimote
GC games use the GC controller

Super Smash Bros. Brawl is an exception to that where you will only be able to use the GC controller i believe.

Blackjack said:
well i believe theres only one game at launch that will be able to do something like that and it will

DragonBall Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2

I don't know if there will be any other games that can do that anytime soon, because for the most part its
Wii games use the Wiimote
GC games use the GC controller

Super Smash Bros. Brawl is an exception to that where you will only be able to use the GC controller i believe.

dbz will play with the wiimote. probably both

Equis said:
dbz will play with the wiimote. probably both

yeah it plays with both the Wiimote and the GC controller, only game as of now that i know of using both the GC controller and/or Wiimote

Metal Slug Anthology will work with 7 total different control schemes - 1 for the gamecube, one for the classical, and 5 different ones for the Wiimote. One of them involves turning the wiimote sideways, using the d pad for movement(like the classical controler) and the 2 buttons for jumping and shooting(also like classical controller) but something slightly different is that you actually flick your 'mote to throw grenades.

Last edited:
Back