What games would you recommand for a girl

XxPinkxX

WiiChat Member
Jun 23, 2007
Hey all:wink:
Is there any girly games out for the wii.Im not really into action and all that,but i dont mind playing it.I love playing half life thats fun.Im more into girly things.Please dont hate on me im only asking for help:cool:

Cooking Mama is fun.
Rayman Rabid Rabbids is also very good.
Wario is best with Two players (no fun looking like an idiot on your own)
Also you may wanna try Eledees or Bust-a-Move.

IGN is the best place to get the full low down, they also have video clips so you can see the gameplay to see if it will suit you.:smilewinkgrin:

Thanks guys,ive just been looking on game/game station/hmv,they dont seem to have many games,can anyone give me a site which has all wii games out on it if possible,thanks:wink:

My wife likes Trauma Center the most out of all our games Super Monkeyball is propably a close second but she does has fun with Warioware and Rayman Raving Rabbids.

You'd prolly like Wii sports, or cooking mama cook off. Possibly even Mario Party 8. They are games for all genders. (except maybe cooking mama cook-off:lol: )

My games:Wii sports, Legend of zelda twighlight princess, Red steel, Excite truck, Wii play, Marvel Ultimate alliance.
My vc games:Super mario 64, Mario Kart 64, Donkey Kong, Super Mario Bros., Baseball, Ninja gaiden
My acessories:4 wii remotes, 4 Nunchucks, 2gb san disk memory card

how about mortal kombat lol! that's really girly. na just joking i'd say go for mario party or maybe [if your into it] excite truck.

i like wario ware and mario party 8. cooking mama was awful in my opinion. i thought it was gonna be fun, but i traded it in about a week after i bought it. i like wii sports, too, of course. and tiger woods, but i'm a big fan of golf.

XxPinkxX said:
Thanks guys,ive just been looking on game/game station/hmv,they dont seem to have many games,can anyone give me a site which has all wii games out on it if possible,thanks:wink:

www.play.com is a good website to buy games on. it gives you release dates too but they can be off sometimes!:smilewinkgrin:

if you search list of wii games at wikipidia.org you can find them.

Um..
Just because you're a GIRL doesnt mean you wil like different things than the rest of us. You do kno there ß
Anyway
RRRayman RRRaving RRRabbids FTW!!!

Back