What Games You Want?

Nov 27, 2006
New York
Wii Online Code
4006-5435-1196-5417
Its already Been a Week and most of us got Zelda "About about Freaking time".
But after the Legend is over where will you go from there.
What Games can you get that can follow in and Keep you intrested in your Wii?

Heres a few Games that Caught my Eye.
~One Piece: Unlimited Adventure~
Published by: Nintendo
Developed by: Nintendo
Genre: Action Adventure
Release Date:
US: TBA 2006
Japan: December 31, 2007

opua.jpg
opsad.jpg

OPasd.jpg

opuntitled.jpg

~Video~
Early Game Play Footage
http://www.jeux-france.com/jfplayer1_video6972.html

~Hajime no Ippo "Victorious Boxers: The Fighting Revolution-English-"~
Published by: AQ Interactive
Developed by: Grand Prix / Cavia
Genre: Fighting
Release Date:
US: TBA
Japan: June 30, 2007

1HalfIppo.jpg

2HalfIppo.jpg

~Heroes~
By: Marvelous, Grasshopper
Genre: Action
Release Date: TBA

Helter_Skelter.jpg

Heroes for Wii Movies - Heroes Movies - Heroes Videos - Heroes Trailers

These are Just a Few. I would've Listed Smash and Metriod but those are to well knowen.

~Sin~

I think the games are cool except Victorious Boxers: The Fighting Revolution because its never going to make it to US and the graphics look like Arcade. :(

Far Cry's gameplay, I heard, was great compared to Red Steel and CoD3. So i'll get that when it comes out.

One that i'm anticipating is Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles.

wiicanchangetheworld said:
I think the games are cool except Victorious Boxers: The Fighting Revolution because its never going to make it to US and the graphics look like Arcade. :(

Theres a Chance Victorious Boxers will be released in American. I was released in american on the PS2. Also by the time the game comes out there will be a free loader of some sort out there so I can hope on one or the other.

I think they should remake CRAZY TAXI for wii. It would be so simply awesome. Pretty much just expand on the Dreamcast version, make the levels much bigger and give the entire game a graphical (and controller) makeover. :D

The One Piece game is actually being developed by Ganbarion and most likely will be Published under Bandai who has published One Piece games for gaming consoles for years. I wish it were developed by Nintendo, the One Piece games are very hit or miss. I hope this game goes well. I would also love to play the Ippo game.

I would like to see a fighting game like Soul Calibur III where two buddies can beat the C%^p out of each other.

Lutenten said:
How about Drum hero (as opposed to Guitar hero).
Hold a Wiimote in each hand and follow the beat.
I've been thinking the same thing for a few days now, lol

Yer Drum Hero would be pretty cool, and they could use such a variety of pieces... mmm Dream Theatre

Kyusaku said:
I would also love to play the Ippo game.

I just found these pics online. The Game seems like its going to be really good.

ippo11_qjpreviewth.jpg

ippo10_qjpreviewth.jpg

ippo12_qjpreviewth.jpg

ippo9_qjpreviewth.jpg

"For those who aren't very familiar with the game (or with the anime and manga, at least), be glad to know that this is going to be a bit like Wii Boxing. According to Impress Watch, you'll be using the nunchuck and the Wii remote for aiming and punching. Varied kinds of punches can be dealt using the different buttons on both controllers.

In terms of graphics, expect this game for the Wii to be more promising than the PS2 version. Cell-shaded style graphics based on the manga will be used to bring the characters (and the entire game) to life. The game will also stick to the original manga storyline and Hajime No Ippo will also include the original characters. So expect to be drawn into the game - whether you like it or not." - QJ.Net

Back