What Guitar Hero World Tour "DLC" songs

Full Combo lol
Ah... Thanks - so you're playing guitar, bass, voice and drums and finish all on expert? :worship:

Got me beat! I switched to lefty a couple weeks or so ago and I'm just starting bass at hard and almost finished guitar at medium (nailed the Ozziefest set on guitar/medium last night, but with a lot of room for improvement! :frown2:) I've watched our son play at expert and I'm not sure I'll ever reach that.

the only tracks that interest me are the travis barker ones, but i'm too busy playing rock band 2 to care.

i was once a guitar hero fanboy too, until i made the acquaintance of the goddess that is rock band 2.

Yeah I enjoy Rock Band 2 a lot more than Guitar Hero World Tour, but GH will always have a special place in my heart. :lol:

Also, opitekk, I found both Springsteen songs great to play on Guitar. My Lonely Day is a bit more fun, though.

Anobody that has downloaded the Killers songs wanna play?

Uhh...Let's see here...I have Sacrifice (cool song, fun to play), Your Face (another cool song), the Ted Nugent guitar battle, and I think that's it.

UGH! I want the Metallica and Raconteurs tracks. I don't have any wii points, though.

No Rain- Blind Melon
Mr. Brightside- The Killers
All the free crap, including Bruce Springsteen.

Waiting to get my Wii back, just got my SD card in the mail so I'm planning to just get Old Time Rock and Roll for now. Should I get Human and Low too?

By the way, I'm sad there's no The Day That Never Comes for the Wii.

Back