what happend to the ps4?

sparkz367

game freak
Apr 8, 2011
england
Wii Online Code
4965-3078-5355-3187
Since the well known ps3 debu it's rain over the gaming world lasted a lifetime.However since late 2010 sony was lacking ideas for ps3 so they stalled by making pspgos playstationmove etc but SONY ratings have vastly droped ps3 may of reach it's peack.Until sony comes up with a new console their ratings will keep going downhill.

There "Ratings" have dropped due to a recent massive hacking. No need to rush a new console out yet when the old ones still selling

ps3 is best console but it gets lame no new stuff, BORING

Do you honestly think anyone is looking forward to a ps4 when...

1. ps3 is still perfectly good
2. Psn was down for a month over a hack
3. Some people...actually A LOT of people may be discourage to buy a ps4 over #2

Umm Sony would be stupid to release a PS4 anytime soon when the PS3 is perfectly fine right now with all its security updates and such. Heck the PS2 is still selling in multiple areas. It would be a bad move if Sony just goes "Hey, the new 3D console - PS4 coming out late 2012! Now with motion tracking better than the Kinect, Wii, PS Move yadda yadda yadda"

the thing is ps3 is dropping because of the hackers and the sales on the consoles and games, ps4 wont be for awhileeeeeeee!!!!!

They're dicking around with the PS Move too much, it's a flop. Unless they're sure they can get SOME notable profit about it by milking it for all it's worth, they should just give up already. =/

I don't give a **** about the hack job that went off recently, TBH. Professional hacker groups can crack any console and any company's mainframe if they so desire; Sony was randomly on their list, unlucky for them. Microsoft could of easily been the same target (although, you REALLY don't want Bill Gates as your enemy...), and then people would hate the 360 for more than just the RROD. And don't get me started on Nintendo, lol... Their consoles have been the easiest to hack since the beginning, so I wouldn't doubt their company's digital security isn't exactly impressive.

Back