What Happened to Discussion?

Belmont

WiiChat Member
Jan 27, 2007
Murray Kentucky
Wii Online Code
8288-8038-4521-3885
I love this forum and it has always been a great place to come and talk to other wii enthusiast who all have different opinions but recently i have found nothing to talk about at all on this forum. No one seems discuss anymore this forum has turned into more of a if i need help beating a boss or help fixing a problem then i come here and read or post a thread. This saddens me because i loved talking about and hearing other peoples opinions on different things that did not consist of did you play this game and how do you beat that. I don't know why the discussion on this bored is dying but i would like to bring it back.

It's hard to discuss serious things with a bunch of eleven year's old that can only say "SSBB rux lul PS3 sux lul".

We're having a though time

why don't you come up with a theme to discuss yourself?

Amen to that.

I almost never found this forum a place for discussion.

If you said something about those stupid clan leaders you would only get: OMG I INVENTED IT ! and SURE THE WII CAN DO CLANS !! AND YOU SUX !

or you would get: Stop discussing over pointles things stupid moron !

I have had 2 mature discussions the last couple of days so I think its improving ;)

Yeah i agree i remember a time in which conversation was amazing i just wish we could get people that liked to discuss the gaming world in an adult manor. People should get banned for acting immature.

Back in the winter and early spring this forum was a great place to come and talk but it seems that the more how people that join the dumber the posts get. I remember talking about Roms are illegal and should or should not be used and how modding should not be done or if it should. We also used to discuss gaming and how Nintendo is changing that and what we think about games coming out and that have already been released.

Last edited:
wat this forum needs is a thread where you can tell everyone funny **** thats happened to you, lots of lols and plenty of discussion!

Ok since this forum is dying i am going to put the blame where it belongs. It belongs on the horrible Moderators that ban all the people who are trying to discuss things and let all the newer members run free with their idiotic statements. I'm sorry and i will probably be banned and this will be erased but Prez you are the worst moderator i have ever come across on the internet. Now i dont want new members to think that they are idiotic its just most of you dont take time to read the rules and to follow them and do some research.

This is all really sad because this site look so awesome and very well layed out and i really dont want to switch forums but i may have to unless we can see some change. I am really hoping for some change because i really love the look and flow of this site.

Last edited:
It's not only new members who post worthless bile. I don't post often, but I read a lot of what is happening. I only post when I think I have something to contribute.

Well the moderating seems to have improved some what. I made a topic about this a few weeks back as well. I was really disapointed that members could just call me moron and stuff like that and get away with it.

These days I see some more moderating ( banning clans jeeej ! and deleting posts )

As a 32yo Wii owner and new to this forum, I have to say I agree with a lot of the sentiments I read here.

Although this appears to be the most-popular and nicest-looking Wii forum, I don't really feel like I fit-in given the nature/quality/level of most of the discussions/posts I see on here. I've stuck around though because I haven't found a place I like better (yet) and I don't really know where all those people who defected have moved to (no doubt because saying it in a post is probably grounds for being censored/banned).

Still in-search of the right forum for me, but I'm still here for the time being.

Start a discussion and enjoy it. If people come along and ruin a discussion with a biased view then report it or PM a mod. Though chances are most people are going to stick with the Wii - the whole reason they're here.

Yes, and also, i0n is working on recruiting a new team of moderators over the next few weeks so that will definitely improve the status of this website. As other people suggested, make your own discussions on things that you would like to talk about since you apparently can't find anything civilized to discuss.

Well if we do that than theres flaming or 1337 speak in a few posts.

Suprizes me that that hasnt begun here

I can still find good discussions, you just need to find the right thread.
But yeah if you can't find one, start one up, a lot of people would like that.

I believe once Metroid Prime 3 Corruption is released we should see quite a few new members joining. Thus more discussions about the Wii and its upcoming releases. Also as others have mentioned you could always create a thread for discussing something that interests you.

Syntax said:
I believe once Metroid Prime 3 Corruption is released we should see quite a few new members joining. Thus more discussions about the Wii and its upcoming releases. Also as others have mentioned you could always create a thread for discussing something that interests you.
I don't think its release will make it better around here. It will probably just attract a bunch of morons like most of the other major releases......

Back