Aug 13, 2007
NJ, USA
Wii Online Code
8340-4296-5417-5503
I can't find it anywhere on any website.:scared:
Gamestop.com
Walmart.com
Target.com

Did they cancel this game or something? Or did they change the name?

it's not out yet. from what i'm aware of there isn't a complete release date yet. it should be out sometime in early 08 though.

xxmarioxx said:
I can't find it anywhere on any website.:scared:
Gamestop.com
Walmart.com
Target.com

Did they cancel this game or something? Or did they change the name?

No way, they did not cancel it. Last I heard is that it is due out in April. There was a huge cover story about it recently in Nintendo Power, so I know it's still 'all systems go' for Mario Kart : D

Perhaps they aren't adding it to the store sites yet because they do not know enough set information. Worry not, it's coming!

I've seen it before though, Gamestop had a release date for around 1/8 if I remember correctly.

xxmarioxx said:
I've seen it before though, Gamestop had a release date for around 1/8 if I remember correctly.

That must have just been a filler. It won't be ready 'til at least early Spring. Maybe they are updating the listing.

i was in game stop a few days ago & there wasn't anything about mario kart. i know it's not coming out that soon. sites would have release dates for it if they knew when exactly it was coming out. just sit tight. like she' said, it's probably coming sometime in april.

Well I hope, I can't wait for this game, with all of it's online goodness. :lol:

agreed. get me mario kart and brawl and ill be content forr 2008. maybe goldeneye on VC as well =)

No one knows any release dates for this game yet. It's still very much in development, I think. WiiBoy006 was lying, or just wrong.

It was slated for release in January but got pushed back again to the Spring of 08. It may even come out early summer, but thats why you saw it before and don't see it now.

Back