What happened to Mario Kart Wii?

Looking forward to this game. Mario Kart is the only reason I got a Wii. Until Mario Kart is released, my Wii sees little to no play time. :frown2:

it's scheduled to be released sometime next spring. in the meantime, there r PLENTY of games to give your wii PLENTY of playtime.

All, well I guess we'll just have to wait then.

Really Cant Wait For This Game! Its Gonna Rock!:yesnod: I Knew Ever Since I Got A Wii That They Would Eventually Bring Mario Kart Out For It. I Just Had A Funny Feeling!

Why do you capitalize every word? its like your texting on a phone or something

Wii-Bhoy said:
Really Cant Wait For This Game! Its Gonna Rock!:yesnod: I Knew Ever Since I Got A Wii That They Would Eventually Bring Mario Kart Out For It. I Just Had A Funny Feeling!

Haha, A funny feeling? There's been a Mario Kart on every Nintendo Handheld/Console since the SNES (Not counting Virtual Boy) It'd be weird to think that there wouldn't be a Mario Kart Wii!

i hav a bad feeling that since they dont have a release date yet thats their gunna push it back to late summer

i just hope mario kart wii allows you to use the c-stick instead of the tilt feature. i mean, it's fun for a while, but i'd imagine it'd get a bit annoying...

i hear that they are making it so you have the option of using the classic controler or the wiimote, which i would appreciate.

ohhh i mean im a fan of the controls (sumwhat) but on sum games they need to use a controller and if they do that for this game thats awesome cause i dont see me useing the motion controls for this game, excite truck yes but mario kart no.

Back