What happened to Pikmin 3!?

PS3Stinks

Wii Beats Everything
Sep 22, 2007
Wii Online Code
2909-2896-6123-9201
What happened to Pikmin 3 I was really looking forward to that game and it was one of the main reasons why I was looking into buying a Wii. Is there any good chance rumor on there being a Pikmin 3 any time soon :mad2:

There are rumors but no conformation yet, but I can assure you it will be on the Wii and we will hear more about it at least by the end of 2008

Sweet but that just seems so long!:mad5: Well... I guess there really is no rush. I also wouldn't mind having a really nice first person shooter... Metroid is nice but I'm talking about normal guns where you pick explosives. I'm not in to too hard core though I don't like seeing too many head fly off.

Hehe....everything seems to last long, but you'll see it soon.......sooner than you think.......

Didn't work that way with Brawl I was looking forward to a whole summer with it and now its almost Christmas and it still isn't out yet...

I love pikmin. i really hope this game comes out sooner then we think. I'm not a very patient person.

a: call it by its proper name: pikmin thwii

b: if you don't hear about it on October 10th, it'll be E3 2008.

c: the control fits perfectly, it will come out, they're probably working on some kind of online mode.

To be honest, I never played the other games.
But if the third one were to impress me then I will be checking them out for sure.

I like the second one more the then the first one but the fist one feels nicer to control. Its kind of the same way with Super Mario 64 and Super Mario 64 DS Super Mario 64 feels better.

Back