What happens when you die?

surfinrach90

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT.
Dec 27, 2006
Okay I'm not trying to start another religion thread here, I'm just curious to know what you all think happens when you die?

If you're not going to be serious then don't bother posting, I just want true answers.

And respect other peoples beliefs, don't come in saying 'OMGAWDZ liek you're effin off it that will bever appen you n000000b' :wtf:

So yeah.. what you think happens to you?

Oh yeah, and no you go to heaven/hell.. try to be more specific =]

Edit: And for all the smart arses around here, let's change the question to what happens to you after you die..

Most of you know what I mean anyway..

Last edited:
my nan just recently died so ive been wondering about this myself, but i honestly dont know.... but i wanna

Last edited:
lol, hope this does okay Rach. :thumbsup:

Hm.... according to my religion. I will go to heaven. this means perfect unity with God.... or Hell, which is the lack of God's presence.... Based on my past actions...I'm gonna guess I'm leaning towards Hell......:\

Edit; there it goes out the window.......nice try though.

mr_resi said:
You rot in the ground. Or fish eat you. Or your ashes sit forever on a shelf.

ibtl
oohh god only knows how many people youve offended there

Lol thanks Brawny, I think it will be pretty interesting, and Mr_Resi it's posts like that that makes serious threads get locked =/

Well I've heard from one woman who had an hearth attack, that person was nearly dying, she was dead for like 30 seconds, but then the doctors bring her to life, and after some days she said that, while dying, she saw some tunnel, and it was kinda guiding her to somewhere... like if it was in light speed too. It's kinda weird to imagine this happening to us...

bonodo said:
oohh god only knows how many people youve offended there

Who cares if it's his belief/opinion.

I'm not a religious person nor do I think about this much, but I like the idea of reincarnation and like to think that it's true.

In our world today there are many believes that you can die in different ways. you can be reincarnated (taking the form of something else in the world like an animal) or simply you just go to heaven or hell. each religion in the world has a different belief. So really you just have to look at you own religion and see what will happen to you.

Uh....yeah.....

Mr. Resi is entitled to his belief, but should not state it in such a tone.

he could have said "I think when I die, My sould will be vanquished and my body will simply be forgotten" Lawl.

Brawny said:
Uh....yeah.....

Mr. Resi is entitled to his belief, but should not state it in such a tone.

he could have said "I think when I die, My sould will be vanquished and my body will simply be forgotten" Lawl.

Did you read what the hell Prinny just wrote?

yes I did...I'm not even gonna TRY to yell at prinny. There's a double standard, get used to it.

for all I know, prinny was serious. :p (jk prin)

Back