What If Halo 3 Fails????

Its got those angry 10 year old fanboys that have parents that don't seem to realize that it says "M" on the package. My little bro is 10 and his friend (of the same age) has a mom that gets him whatever the f*ck he wants. I started being aloud to play T games when i turned 12 or 13 but this little sh*t gets what he wants, when he wants. The other day him and his friend (also a dick) got almost fined for throwing rocks at cars. I say halo and GTA etc. are ruining games because dumbsh*t parents buy them for their kids. c'mon be 17+ or old enough to understand that its just a game.

oh yeah. Halo 3 will sell. crappy or not.

Sorry but this is not Halo 2 this time they had enough time to make the game, the graphics look great, they got to make a better story and the multilayer looks great.

But lets say ti did fail, then the 360 would be dead and the Wii would win with no problems but this wont happen and thats good. I want both systems to be great so I get more great games.

climbatiz said:
well if it does.... the 360 will drop lower than it allready is, microsoft NEEDS THIS in order to even have a chance in competing with nintendo, so i bet it wont, but if it does.... good news for nintendo fans! so far, GoW is keeping the 360 at a good resting point, but the wii is catching up, so if this does fail, M$ is s*** out of luck!

you are a real spaceball you know that right? Nintendo isn't catching up yet, maybe real soon, but in the holiday 2006 360 sold more than 3 million systems worldwide while wii only 1.8. 360 has alot of great games coming out this year and next year like Halo 3, Assassins creed(spelling), GoW 2(rumor to come out in '08) Fable 2 , nintendo has good titles coming out for sure like Mario galaxy, metriod 3 and SSBB but thats it, i mean the graphics aren't that good like the 360 is or has powerful has it is too. Plus 360 has the edge right now because they came out a year early which helped them alot, and a good price for a system that plays ps3 graphics, dvd and music player. And also has a HD DVD Addon, does Wii have that??? NO, might have the good controls of the wiimote but that cool, i would pick graphics over a wiimote, this generation is about the look, everyone wants to see games that look realistic not the ones from the last generation. Wii is just a gamecube but with a motion sense remote.

Manny21 said:
you are a real spaceball you know that right? Nintendo isn't catching up yet, maybe real soon, but in the holiday 2006 360 sold more than 3 million systems worldwide while wii only 1.8. 360 has alot of great games coming out this year and next year like Halo 3, Assassins creed(spelling), GoW 2(rumor to come out in '08) Fable 2 , nintendo has good titles coming out for sure like Mario galaxy, metriod 3 and SSBB but thats it, i mean the graphics aren't that good like the 360 is or has powerful has it is too. Plus 360 has the edge right now because they came out a year early which helped them alot, and a good price for a system that plays ps3 graphics, dvd and music player. And also has a HD DVD Addon, does Wii have that??? NO, might have the good controls of the wiimote but that cool, i would pick graphics over a wiimote, this generation is about the look, everyone wants to see games that look realistic not the ones from the last generation. Wii is just a gamecube but with a motion sense remote.

ok, where to begin, ok Assassins creed is not exclusive and the ps3 version is more hyped up, you are right that the Wii doesn't have a dvd player, but no one cares , and the wii may not be a cd player, but no one cares, I would personally pick intuivitive gameplay via the wiimote over graphics as the wiimote has millions of uses whereas graphics are limited.
If you go by sites such as http://www.gamergauge.net/ or http://nexgenwars.com/ then you will see that the wii is really gaining on the 360 (the sites offer an estimate of each console sold)

The wii has 1.5 x power of the original x box meaning that it isn't just a gamecube with a remote, which does seem to be a popular misconception amongst the ignorant. COUNTERED

Also to keep on topic, I think halo 3 will be a great game, but no the super mega awesome uber revolutionary game everything thinks.

Manny21 said:
QFT, read this everyone
Allthough somethings I do disagree with, (like 360 just being graphics?! theres much more to choose it over the wii)

It won't fail in terms of sales, in terms of gameplay, maybe because Halo 2 was so garbage... but people still played and it sold good

Manny21 said:
Ok...the wii does'nt do dvds and all that crap, but have you seen the size of the thing it's Sooo small,it's awsome, ok you can fit it anywhere okthe 360 is big it can do all that fancy jazz but the wii is soo small, thats a good thing it can fit anywhere! LONG LIVE WII60!

Manny21 said:

That has to be the biggest pile of crap I have ever heard...

Lets just say that the odds of Halo 3 failing FINANCIALLY are so small its not even worth it to talk about em. Now on the other hand Halo 3 could fail as a game on the whole for several reasons. The MP is horrible. Halo fans hate the storyline. Online experience isn't good. However this is Microsoft and this is Microsoft's prize possession IMO so they're not gonna f*ck it up. That would be like Nintendo putting out a SSBB which is complete sh*t. We'd all revolt and Nintendo would be in deep trouble. So no I don't think Halo 3 will be a failure.

Manny21 said:

Fanboys like you ruin gaming.....Whenever you feel like typing, just ball up a fist.

Edit:

Oh, and, I do believe Halo 3 may actually be pretty good. People griped enough about the campaign and such so I think Bungie might listen. I never got to play Halo 2, only Halo 1, so I can't put an opinion on 2....but 1 is a freakin blast. Especially the multiplayer on the computer.

Manny21 said:

OBJECTION!!!

Wii sold 3.5 million systems not 1.8 =D. And plus the wii isn't aimed towards hardcore gamers, there usually aimed for older adults and younger kids. If the wii comes out with HD graphics, i'm sure all of the complaints will go away :)

RivalDestiny said:
OBJECTION!!!

Wii sold 3.5 million systems not 1.8 =D. And plus the wii isn't aimed towards hardcore gamers, there usually aimed for older adults and younger kids. If the wii comes out with HD graphics, i'm sure all of the complaints will go away :)
OVERRIDED!!
he said HOLIDAY SEASON
and HD wont make up for the Wii's graphics

Back