What if you just wan't to play wii games with regular remote?

alt

WiiChat Member
Jan 7, 2007
Lets say you get tired of playing with the wiimote...and you would rather just use the classic controller, does it work with all the games? Because if not...that sucks.

it depends on the developer. for example, DBZ:BT2 can use eather the Wiimote, Classic controller, or GC controller

ugh...for instance I bought COD3...but sometimes I would rather just kick back and use a regular remote...and not have to move my arms around.

Then why buy the console? I know what you're saying about wanting to relax sometimes but a)nothing requires excessive movements, it generally works on the speed at moving from point a to point b and b)removing the motion controller effectively leaves you with something thats 1.5 times better than a GC with nothing to make it stand out (I love the console, like the graphics and adore the controller just so you know)

If you could just add regular support for all games then developers would get lazy knowing that they could just fall back on old controllers and all would be fine and the Wii would end up with crappy ports with no style.

Back