What instrument do you play?
How good are you at it?
Name the latest piece your working on.

I play Piano and Violin

Im very good at piano and OK at Violin

Working on:

Piano- Pieczonka Tarantella in A Minor
Violin- Barber Adagio for Strings

i play the classical guitar (nylon strings)... it's tough with little fingers, but i enjoy playing rhythm and singing... i think i'm pretty good...

a little shy about it -- i won't play a song for anyone unless i know i can play that song without mistakes...

i just learned - All I Want (Violent Femmes) :yesnod:

I play many different styles of guitar.

Electric

Acoustic

Classical

I tend not to play covers and work on my own stuff..

I am a veteran at playing the trombone. Been complimented on my work quite a few times.

Seriously now. I just started playing piano, and its pretty difficult. Keep in mind that I didn't even know the keys had letters, I just thought you... ...played. I am working on a rather difficult piece titled 'My Clever Pup' at the moment.

xD

I can play the kazoo but that's about it.

I'm kinda learning piano by myself.. Learnt abouuut.. half of "To Zanarkand" which is VERY hard.

I can play half of "Fur Elise" too :)

And half of "The Love Story Theme"

... Should really learn the other halves of these songs.

My principal instrument is the flute. I've never met anyone better than me. It's the only thing I don't doubt my ability at.

I'm also classically trained on the piano, can hold my own on the bass, and proudly play three chords on the guitar :p

Well in school I have learned to play the Clarinet well, and the Trombone (Good call Leve :lol:)

My instrument outside of school is Electric Guitar, I was working on Icky Thump.
Song like most White Stripes is rather easy, so now I am learning and making my own riffs to go along with my lyrics. A good challenge it is as well, its hard finding the right note for the right words.

I play Trumpet in my high school's senior band.
If anyone else is in their high school band, and also in Toronto, we're probably playing similar music.

Back