What is a good game for my little girl?

rtr1900

Wii or not to Wii
Nov 30, 2006
Spain
Wii Online Code
3085-1225-3534-6165
Hi,

As I am totally new to the console world I would like you tol help me.
I am looking for some games for my 5 year old girl.
Anybody has any suggestion? It doens´t have to be especially for the Wii only, it can be also a game for the GC.
She likes for example Kororinpa, but after the second level it is just to hard for her.:cryin:
The only games I have are here below in my Signature.

Thx you all

rtr1900 said:
Hi,

As I am totally new to the console world I would like you tol help me.
I am looking for some games for my 5 year old girl.
Anybody has any suggestion? It doens´t have to be especially for the Wii only, it can be also a game for the GC.
She likes for example Kororinpa, but after the second level it is just to hard for her.:cryin:
The only games I have are here below in my Signature.

Thx you all
i suggest mario sunshine, or any basic action platformer. My 4 year old sister really enjoys pokemon XD and the pokemon stadium titles for the cube, but i guess those are things you kinda have to be into. But its a suggestion!

get cooking mama my 4 year old loves it. some VC games can be fun donkey kong, mario

asdfnick said:
i suggest mario sunshine, or any basic action platformer. My 4 year old sister really enjoys pokemon XD and the pokemon stadium titles for the cube, but i guess those are things you kinda have to be into. But its a suggestion!

Are you crazy? If the girl cant play kororinpa then she wont be able to play mario. I dont know what game would be alright,maybe monkey ball?

JeremyGTS said:
get cooking mama my 4 year old loves it. some VC games can be fun donkey kong, mario

Great idea! I guess that the cooking mama would be great. She loves smashing the Wiiremote around, like in the Boxinggame of Wiisports, she really get overexating with it!. She tried DK, but it was too difficult for her.
I will take a look around to see in Cooking mama is for sale here.

Thx

asdfnick said:

She doesn´t like much the Pokemon stuff. sorry. Thx Anyway for the suggestion
:thumbsup:

lee.jarratt said:
Are you crazy? If the girl cant play kororinpa then she wont be able to play mario. I dont know what game would be alright,maybe monkey ball?

I thought about it, but it really sounds difficult. Doesn´t it?

Pikmin my 6 year old loves it.

Funny my girl loved Pokemon at age 4, but I have not yet bought a pokemon game because I am not sure what age range they are good for and where to start. I was intending to start a post about that soon.

Last edited:
I would go with Battle Revolution when it comes out it involves pretty much no walking around or mazes like that just selecting your attacks

WiiZero said:
I would go with Battle Revolution when it comes out it involves pretty much no walking around or mazes like that just selecting your attacks

But isn´t that game too much violence?

munnin said:
Pikmin my 6 year old loves it.

Funny my girl loved Pokemon at age 4, but I have not yet bought a pokemon game because I am not sure what age range they are good for and where to start. I was intending to start a post about that soon.

Pikmin: I think my girl is too young for that one.
And you got a good point with when to start with pokemon. My girl talks about it and has some cardcollection (she started as her classmates started it), but i am also not sure if she might play it because of the violence.

One game she loves is the shooting in Wiiplay. But the game gets boring too soon.

try cooking mama, pokemon titles and any other mario titles on GC or Wii...also try some of the virtual console games.

ottoman said:
try cooking mama, pokemon titles and any other mario titles on GC or Wii...also try some of the virtual console games.

Is cooking Mama already for sale?

Wario ware
wii play
Any of the disney stuff

If your from Spain you can only play the UK region games

Darkprinny said:
Wario ware
wii play
Any of the disney stuff

If your from Spain you can only play the UK region games

Does Disney has games already for the Wii?
Yes, I know I have the European region Games....

Oh yes, here in spain the release date for Cooking mama is May 2007 (Official website nintendo europe)

Back