What is a good game for my little girl?

Although not quite sure of whats going to be diffrent in the Wii version; Animal Crossing for the cube was a great game for my whole family. My wife and daughter had spent more time on the cube than I did because of that game. You should be able to get the cube version real cheap. Its worth the buy until the Wii version comes out. :yesnod:

VirtualDreadlock said:
Although not quite sure of whats going to be diffrent in the Wii version; Animal Crossing for the cube was a great game for my whole family. My wife and daughter had spent more time on the cube than I did because of that game. You should be able to get the cube version real cheap. Its worth the buy until the Wii version comes out. :yesnod:

i will take a look in some shops where they sell secondhand games of the gC. Maybe I can get one at great price.
Thx

I JUST THOUGHT OF ONE! Shrek Super Party. I am not 100% sure that its for Gamecube though!

Animal Crossing is fun, but you might need to help her a bit.

Also, Super Monkey Ball & Wario Ware are easy to pick up and play.

FR. said:
Animal Crossing is fun, but you might need to help her a bit.

Also, Super Monkey Ball & Wario Ware are easy to pick up and play.

I am thinking strong of buying the Sper Monkey game. I read an article in a magazine. But it tells that after some levels it will get very hard. Is that true?
I mean will it be so difficult that a 4 year old can´t play it?

I have Wario Wares. And mostly I play it and she just plays a few movements only (mostly simple ones).

cooking moma elebits raving rabids and of course cars

I found MonkeyBall to be really hard! I am stuck on world 4! The 50 mini games are really fun though!

oxhaker said:
cooking moma elebits raving rabids and of course cars

What is elebits about? Is it easy for a 4 year old?

Raving Rabits is, I believe , too difficult.

I suppose Elebits would be a little easy at first, but get harder. ( Creatures called Elebits get loose, you search for them).

Elebits is awsome. You play it like a FPS game, except you try to capture the Elebits (by firing at them) Elebits may be a little hard for her though.

Then There is WarioWare: Smooth Moves. Great game, easy to pick up and play. A little short though.

Now Super Monkey ball: Banana Blitz jumps from easy levels to hard levels. For example, world 4 is H-A-R-D, but the boss level seemed so easy to me, and world 3 boss is very hard. I found World 5 to be a lot easyer than world 4.

In the end get WarioWare: Smooth Moves or Elebits. Elebits is a little harder, but it is awsome

EDIT: here's a list of easy to hard games that I own:

Wii Sports (very easy)
WarioWare: Smooth Moves (easy)
Elebits (somewhat easy to learn, levels get harder as you get throught nthe game)
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz (easy to pick up, though the levels jump from very easy to very hard)
Excite Truck (controls are simple but the game requires quick reactions and is somewhat hard)
Twilight Princess (not a chance)

Last edited:
She is starting to like Wario Move. She is pretty good in it. It is good that just before the game, they show a picture how to hold the Wiirremote. Atleast it helps her. She sometimes get a score of 15. Not bad for her age.

The Elibit, or Eledees what it is called here in Europe will be released next month I guess:yikes:

How about Happy Feet? Anybody knows something about the game. I saw it Gamestop for 30€

Oh yes, does anybody knows the game FLUSHED AWAY for the GC. I saw it for 10€ (Pre-Owned) Is it good?

Thx

Back