What is ADD and what does it do/ what are the symptoms?

[DT] said:
Clinically speaking, symptoms can range from...

...OMG, check out what's on TV!!!

somebody give him meds...he can't concentrate!!!!!! :lol:

ADD, hmmm... I've met friends who have been diagnosed with it, but wow! The drugs for it are powerful! They can't eat and they seem freakin' high! Its weird. I think you should let a person be who they are and let them decide if they wanna be off their ass with drugs. Anyways ADD is a hyperactive "disorder" that people are born with and is like a lifelong suger-rush with their young years being overly hyper and only focused in few things or nothing and as they grow up the withdrawl(depression) kicks in and therefore they're now depressed and unfocused and some feel socially inadequate in their teens as well. This is why conbtract jobs are great!

I have ADD and it stands for Attention Defecit Disorder. Nothing really bad accept having little focus (well I guess that is bad)
ADHD is Attention Defecit Hyperactivity Disorder, I'll let you peice that one together yourself (cant be arsed)

Attention deficit disorder.

Here's a joke.

How many kids with ADD does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
Lets go out and play!

(That was a sh*t joke. I need to put more thought into these things.)

I have a friend with ADD, and have two friends with ADHD. They're crazy!
...but surprisingly, I don't have it...

Oh, I also got a teacher with ADD....

People usually make it up, it's very easy to seem like you have ADD, it's actually quite difficult to diagnose, at least I think. It's the same with people who are dyslexic (who I think just can't grasp English) most people don't know they have it, and some people are just stupid.

But that goes against my views on Dyslexia. :p

well i dont think its a lie. i can actually see it now. just i never knew what it was, but i don't have a problem with it, anyone who has add, i still treat them like regular people.

SSBBFan101 said:
well i dont think its a lie. i can actually see it now. just i never knew what it was, but i don't have a problem with it, anyone who has add, i still treat them like regular people.
YOU DAMN SKIPPY HIPPY!!!
Meh, i'm pretty normal

Back