What is Elebits?

JerrodDRagon

Wii New and Reviews
Nov 28, 2006
TO
Wii Online Code
8369-4137-0402-8056
Hey guys I have Game fly and I want to know if I should rent Elebits for the Wii can anyone tell me what Elebits is??? And is it getting good reviews???

Supposed to be out this month... At first glance it looks like a game geared towards younger kids, but the game actually looks like it has the potential to be one of the better multi-player games for the Wii!

Basically, in the game, you're in a world that relies on creatures (Elibits) for power. Your task is to go around mundane levels (i.e. a living room, a suburban street, etc.) and find as many hidden Elibits as possible.

I think it can play 4 players at a time and acts almost like a race to see who can get the most Elibits in a given amount of time.

Sounds kinda fun to me.

This looks to be one of the better titles coming out before Christmas (either on the 17th or 19th). Also, the game allows you to build your own level which you can send to friends.

I plan on getting this game, but you may just want to rent it and see if it's your cup of tea.

Reading the Gamespot preview, which added more information upon IGN's Preview. It has different levels of difficulty, and modes that all need to be unlocked. You even need to unlock these first in the game before using them in homemade maps. Definitely a nice reward system to constantly playing the game over. So you know it isn't gonna be some game that is short.

It doesnt look like its doing too good.It looks kinda like that CHibi Robot game.

doctorecs said:
It doesnt look like its doing too good.It looks kinda like that CHibi Robot game.

Who said that? So far all the hands-on previews I read are all excited for it to come out. Plus the fact that this game has just been elected into the hall of fame of Japans largest video game magazine...don't think it fits under 'doesnt look like its doing too good'

i dont know much about the game, but it seems it would get a bit old quickly. Anyone else agree?

Koski8 said:
i dont know much about the game, but it seems it would get a bit old quickly. Anyone else agree?

Never judge a game by its videos/screenshots.
(never judge a book by its cover)

Koski8 said:

Dude, you can create your own maps for levels and send them out. If it sells pretty well, it will probably never get old because you've got a never-ending amount of levels to play.

I agree, I also play computer games as well and at times I find that some user-created maps are far better than ones that came with the games. Its crazy what some people can think of.

JerrodDRagon said:
Hey guys I have Game fly and I want to know if I should rent Elebits for the Wii can anyone tell me what Elebits is??? And is it getting good reviews???

It's "what Elebits are".....are.

Sorry, I'm an English Teacher.

Back