What Is Going On With Brawl?!?!??!?!??!

BapFap

Do Hugz Not Drugz
Jan 22, 2007
Paris France
Nintendo has been giving us almost no information on what is gonna be in brawl, all we have are romors that we aren't even sure are true. If any one actualy knows the answer to any big question regarding Brawl PLEASE tell!

this is what I have learned so far:

some say that there only will be a few returning charactors will be in Brawl.
But there also is a romor stating that there was an interview with one of the makers of Brawl and he said that only Young Link, (some other charactor I forget who, sorry!) And Mr. Game and Watch, will not be returning to brawl

and that maybe you will use a Gamecube contoller, some are convinced that this will happen, others are convinced that it won't happen (this is one of the most unserten things about brawl)

Also I hear they are trying to make online play. This i'm sure will happen because they know that if they don't their houses would be burned down by a mob.

AND THEY WON'T TELL ME WHEN IT WILL COME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please, tell us what you know.

BapFap said:
Also I hear they are trying to make online play. This i'm sure will happen because they know that if they don't their houses would be burned down by a mob.

Wow, i didn't know that all of Nintendo lived together in a tight-knit community of houses. :lol:

anyways... you know about as much as any of us do. Young Link and Mr. Game and Watch will probably not be back, but the list of characters is also supposed to increase. Odds are we are going to see a different Link, possibly MM style, possibly WW style and probably going to see Sonic and Tails in the game. that's about as much as i can tell you based on educated guesses.

I don't know, I hope soon though

There are 2 websites/programs you should start using more often

Microsoft Word
Dictionary.com

you have plenty of misspellings

There has been almost no updates on the SSBB dojo website for a while now...and I pesonally do not think that Sonic and/or Tales will maake it to this game. Were luck that we have Snake! Also, microsoft word or dictionary.com aren't nescesary when there is a spell check button on the post entry page, but you have to download it.:frown2:

Last I heard, Nintendo wanted Sonic in it however owners of Sonic has not responded or given permission apparently. Thats what I heard.

The new adult link is his Twilight Princess Style, and as for Young Link, Possible replacement? i dont know the article that stated he wasnt going to be in was removed because it was an article that came out before the Wii even came out and they claimed it was all nonsense anyways. There has been no confirmation on Game and Watch. The Best info place i would say have to be either SmashWiki or Wikipedia itself as a whole community can set verdicts down on it. May not be reliable either though. Really nothing is reliable as many sites will post a rumor just to generate traffic. But whatever you do, do not believe Gamefaqs as the it is user submitted and GameFaqs doesnt check! They never check anything. The only time it will be to check is when a large response calls for a check.

i have been waiting and waiting.... and waiting... and waiting... for information on SSBB and Mario Strikers Charged.. Both of them will probably be online. Mario strikers has been confirmed for it........ I want release dates!!!!

hey wiitime, i know this is offtopic, but the Giants got a better lefty in Zito than the Yanks did with Pettitte. I've been looking at that picture for like ever and never said it. I thought the Bigs was gonna be online and we could play together, but I haven't heard anything on that game in a while....

FWELR said:
hey wiitime, i know this is offtopic, but the Giants got a better lefty in Zito than the Yanks did with Pettitte. I've been looking at that picture for like ever and never said it. I thought the Bigs was gonna be online and we could play together, but I haven't heard anything on that game in a while....

i heard about The Bigs once and thats it. I hope they have a baseball game, weather online or not..... No way, age wise zito is younger.... But the way Pettitte is looking. he hasent given up 1 run in Spring Training yet. Zito i think is overrated.. Of course, hes younger so teams want him and hes good. He isnt as good as he has. If Pettitte stays healthy and, i can see him doing fantastic.. if the Bigs is online, i will play u.. Ill be the Yankees!

Wiitime said:
i heard about The Bigs once and thats it. I hope they have a baseball game, weather online or not..... No way, age wise zito is younger.... But the way Pettitte is looking. he hasent given up 1 run in Spring Training yet. Zito i think is overrated.. Of course, hes younger so teams want him and hes good. He isnt as good as he has. If Pettitte stays healthy and, i can see him doing fantastic.. if the Bigs is online, i will play u.. Ill be the Yankees!

alright, ill be the Giants... Zito's curveball will dominate the NL, easy 20+ win season, Pettitte going back to the AL would win 10 games, but since he's on the Yanks, he'll probably get 15.

i have zito and Pettitte on my fantasy team... not sure about zito geting 20 wins.....( PM me and we can talk baseball :). anyways back to this topic. I wish nintendo would release release dates for these games. They r taking forever, at least update the SSBB website...

ya, i really thought we'd get some news the day they released that pokemon would be the first online game on June 25.

Well, Nintendo is being Nintendo. Were you expecting anything else? I hate waiting just as much as the next guy, but Nintendo vets learn to cope with the lack of info (well, I hope they do).

I just hope they have Sonic as rumored. I want to re-create the classic clash of the console titans from the early 90's.

Sakurai wants Sonic in it but he hasnt gotten confirmation from the owners of Sonic and he said just he doesnt even know for sure if he is able to be included. basically he said, just wait. its not like They are hyping SSBB like Halo 3 is hyped up so really they are letting you build your own anxiety. We all want it too.

Back