What is love to you?

*sigh* this thread is about to get stupid. ^

It`s what I heard o_o I hope it`s not true though.

Gabi don`t you mean WANT to not HAVE to?

Last edited:
ohh that is good

It`s what I heard o_o I hope it`s not true though.

Gabi don`t you mean WANT to not HAVE to?
I said something bad?

Lol no Gabi you didn't I'm just saying that you think love is when you have to do something for them? I thought it was the other way around where you would do something willingly for them because you love them. :O

lol you scared me for a moment I was thinking "I said something bad" that because I am learning english lol :)

Lol no Gabi you didn't I'm just saying that you think love is when you have to do something for them? I thought it was the other way around where you would do something willingly for them because you love them. :O

lol you scared me for a moment I was thinking "I said something bad" that because I am learning english lol :)

Oh okay and I can say your learning fast :3

yes? that is good, thanks
I am learning thanks to my friends in the wii and Playstation3 they are from diferent contries london,USA,El Salvador and....etc. lol they are from everywere I have to write in differents lenguages like spanish,english..........japenesse no just kidding only in english or spanish
wow I thing that is the tale of my life dont you thing? lol
BE HAPPY daisy.

I am learning thanks to my friends in the wii and Playstation3 they are from diferent contries london,USA,El Salvador and....etc. lol they are from everywere I have to write in differents lenguages like spanish,english..........japenesse no just kidding only in english or spanish
BE HAPPY daisy.

Lol, I'm still learning Spanish slowly but surely il be there soon :D

BE HAPPY daisy.

yes that is good that mean I can see u soon speaking... I mean writing in spanish right?

BE HAPPY daisy.

yes that is good that mean I can see u soon speaking... I mean writing in spanish right?

see seniorita gabi :)

Back