What is love to you?

Ew...

@hybrid
Kewl.. Hope ya enjoy the date yall gunna have... >w<

well if you dont mind me asking may i ask what type of girls you are into? its fine if you dont wanna answer

and im not here to bash or nothing this is strictly just idle chatter between friends and we are friends right? ^____________________^

Lul...
I dunno what girls I like... My brain is 12 years old! X3

your so late i liked Girls at 8

well if you dont mind me asking may i ask what type of girls you are into? its fine if you dont wanna answer

and im not here to bash or nothing this is strictly just idle chatter between friends and we are friends right? ^____________________^

Lul...
I dunno what girls I like... My brain is 12 years old! X3

your so late i liked Girls at 8

I like girls at 6 :3 Actually fell in love then but I was young and was new to the lovers world XD

Mod Edit: To me, love is merging double posts.

... waitwut

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To me love is thinking you will die without that person. Coming from a guy.

To me when you fall in love you give up the praise of many for the criticism of one. And the ones who can handle that are truly in love

Last edited by a moderator:
I like girls at 6 :3 Actually fell in love then but I was young and was new to the lovers world XD

YOU FELL IN LOVE AT 6??????????

WELL

I FELL IN LOVE AT 2 MONTHS SO EAT ****

Truth be told, I don't know if I've ever been in love. I've been heartbroken before; I've been a heartbreaker before; but in the end, I'm only 18 years old. I haven't even been to college yet, and I still feel like a kid. I feel as though I've yet to reach the level of intimacy that "love" connotates. Or maybe I have. As the OP put it, love is different to everyone! That seems pretty believable. I just haven't figured out what it is for me yet.

I mean, I've had enough girlfriends to know what a crush is, and to know what trust is, but have I ever felt like I could completely trust anyone outside my immediate family? I don't think I have. Maybe it'll come some day.

Okay enough philosophizing I am getting NOWHERE

Love is getting up every morning and saying to your self why did I marry this chick or love is magical

Love is like going to Disney ........ whens its raining, all there is to eat is hot dog buns, and the rides shock you

Love is a topic of discussion far above idiotic idioms (hah, see what I did there?! ... What do ya mean that ain't funny?) 'n other such lackluster jokes.

... Except for Xplosive's. that one's classic lawl

To me there are three types of love: For your family, for your friends and for your mate. Each type is significantly different, yet still love nonetheless. I believe the third type is the most emotionally stimulating, for it can truely affect one's personality, for better or for worse.

Naw. I've seen it countless times in research. It's something to do with greek roots of the words and such.

What I feel towards my awesome girl friend, who of which I am seriously considering proposing to.

Back