What is love to you?

but it is! theres alway 1 thing you will always love! atleast 1
yeah i have too agree there is always someone or something that you truely love in this world no one can denie it and if you do denie it you are the biggest douche that this world knows
:lovewii:

He's still young. We all said that at one point but a few years later it's another story and you look back on it and say damn wth was I thinking XD

Don't worry adtr remember your still young so don't say that.

come on im the same age as u and i know quite well in what you mean but im always distracted by beauty and that thought gets shot straight out the window

Can I take love to another point of view?

Love could be the way something is done.

what do you mean?

What is love?
[STRIKE]Baby don't hurt me[/STRIKE]

In my opinion, love (at least, romantic love) is a combination of a bunch of other feelings:

Security
Empathy
Lust
Pride

Security: If you can trust your partner and feel like you can be yourself without having to put on an act

Empathy: If you have the ability to share emotions with your partner, and he/she can do the same to you

Lust: Well come on, that's a part of romantic love. Physical attraction is pretty important in my book

Pride: If you're proud to be with your partner and don't care what other people think about the two of you as a couple, as long as you love him/her

That's my opinion anyway. I hadn't thought about until now, so I might be overlooking something.

What is love?

In my opinion, love (at least, romantic love) is a combination of a bunch of other feelings:

Security
Empathy
Lust
Pride

Security: If you can trust your partner and feel like you can be yourself without having to put on an act

Empathy: If you have the ability to share emotions with your partner, and he/she can do the same to you

Lust: Well come on, that's a part of romantic love. Physical attraction is pretty important in my book

Pride: If you're proud to be with your partner and don't care what other people think about the two of you as a couple, as long as you love him/her

That's my opinion anyway. I hadn't thought about until now, so I might be overlooking something.

BRAVO!!!! -gives you a gold medal-

What is love?

Security
Empathy
Lust
Pride

bang on i would of also put loyalty (but thats just me im very loyal)

What is love?

Security
Empathy
Lust
Pride

If you coud write something like that, this must mean your in a commited relationship then again I could be wrong.

If you coud write something like that, this must mean your in a commited relationship then again I could be wrong.

If you're talking to me, well I've been in committed relationships before, but I'm not currently in one. However, I do like relationships quite a bit.

Gotta agree with you here; I'm surprised that I missed loyalty in the first place. Good catch.

If you're talking to me, well I've been in committed relationships before, but I'm not currently in one. However, I do like relationships quite a bit.

Gotta agree with you here; I'm surprised that I missed loyalty in the first place. Good catch.

I wonder if this applies to animals and humans <.< as crazy as it sounds some people do it.

Back