What is Nintendo gona make Next? (console)

Raptorki24

WiiChat Member
Nov 4, 2007
Sorry about the topic,but i really don't know where to post this.It's not relatted to any of the ones above, since it's not from Wii/or below.

This is a Topic telling how/ or what will be the new nintendo system.

Anyone got any ideas of what it will be like? What it will have? Ideas?Websites of the upgrades/etc.

Post you're thoughts here ^-^.

Im guessing there are a few things ninty will try.

1) Keep the wii like it is and just make it high-def and better technology.

2) Keep the system relativly cheap with probably a little improvement in graphics and just implement a new style of playing like: controller -> wiimote.

laderer5 said:

2) Keep the system relativly cheap with probably a little improvement in graphics and just implement a new style of playing like: controller -> wiimote.
I'm hoping they decide to go Hi-Def with their next system, because I think the gameplay with those graphics would be mind blowing imo.

I don't think they'll go with a new control style, but who knows. The Wii-Remote and its functions are very good as they are now, at least I think so. They just need to develop the games to better utilize the motion control and there we go.

They won't be doing anything for awhile I think. They don't even need to because of how much money the Wii is bringing in. I don't know about you guys, but where I live, the demand for the Wii is still incredibly high.

If they do change anything or work on anything, they'll probably just add better features such as graphics. All that good stuff. Possibly a newer version of the current controller but I don't see what else they can do

Lol a year after the release and it's still difficult to find. I freggin love Nintendo. :lol:

ARav989 said:
They won't be doing anything for awhile I think. They don't even need to because of how much money the Wii is bringing in. I don't know about you guys, but where I live, the demand for the Wii is still incredibly high.

If they do change anything or work on anything, they'll probably just add better features such as graphics. All that good stuff. Possibly a newer version of the current controller but I don't see what else they can do

Lol a year after the release and it's still difficult to find. I freggin love Nintendo. :lol:
Still difficult to find here as well, only change I would like to see with the Wii is movement towards Hi-Def, everything else with the system I find great.

ARav989 said:

Hehe. yeah it was hard for me to find one next to my place. i was calling tons of stores. NONE had any!. till i called walmart 1day,and they had 1 LEFT!. so we rushed over their.Then we got MP3 (Metroid Prime 3). Which i beat allready ^-^.

Last edited:
Wii2?

That vid above is such a load of stupid sh*t - god knows why dumbasses feel the need to clutter the internet up with that kind of crap...

5844052316327252.JPG

I say Nintendo is releasing a Christmas Carol CD next.
Seems fitting, sung by all your favourite Ninty Characters.

I think they will change it completely at some point.
But I think they will just modifiy the wii then in many years to come have a much better system for nintendo..or si am hoping. :)

laderer5 said:

hi-def..little improvement in graphics..make up your mind..sorry to put you on the spot..Nintendo will not go hi-def

I think they're going to stick with getting gaming to everybody and they're going to have some sort of basic name which everybody around the world can say like US or Yuu and stff like that.
Awesome Fan Made (apparently) Vid of "The Nintendo On":
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayBMe5AvwhI[/MEDIA]

^
I remember last year when everyone thought that was Nintendo's next console..everyone got excited..and then their dreams were crushed hahaha...personally I thinks thats gay

blankconnection said:
hi-def..little improvement in graphics..make up your mind..sorry to put you on the spot..Nintendo will not go hi-def

For their next machine (*not* an upgrade on the [current] Wii)I would suspect the tech to generate HD spec output will be so cheap that it will be ubiquitous for consumer grade electronics including videogames.

Assuming this machine comes out in, what? Say 5 years? HD Media will be much more prevalent (vs. the tiny spec in the marketplace it is now), HD spec TV's will be saturating the home, nearly every bit of content will be delivered in HD (right now nearly everything we get on D* is HD). I figure in 4 or 5 years a new console without HD would be like a console coming out using *cartridges* vs. optical media! :lol:

Back