what is noob and what is not noob

CarlosV130

ECOHQ.TK
Jun 15, 2010
The Empire State
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
ok so the past few days there has been very noobish activity. here is a list of all things noobish....

-Famas
-AUG
-AK-74u rapid fire
-Mp5k rapid fire
-Akimbo (dual wield) HS10
-Spas-12 surpressed
-L96 acog
-wa2000,dragunov,psg1 spamming
-m72 law
-rpg
-grenade launcher
- Akimbo (dual wield) pythons
(note that putting multiple attachments does not make your gun non noob if it has rapid fire ie: rapid fire and surpressor)
-spectre rapid fire
-MPL rapid fire
-uzi rapid fire
-pm63 rapid fire

If you use any of those please stop because its getting really anoying and if you can't use the non noob weapons im sorry but u have little or no skill and TAKE AIM ASSIST OFF U COMMANDO KNIFING ARSE HOLES

hey man you want to join my clan we need more members! im co-leader the name is Scarred Delta. my online name is SD_BIGSHOT

oh yeah i really hate the rapid fire and dual weild. i mostly use m16 suppressor with extended mag ghost warlord and marathon i play mostly play hardcore thats reason for suppressor:p

ok so the past few days there has been very noobish activity. here is a list of all things noobish....

-Famas
-AUG
-AK-74u rapid fire
-Mp5k rapid fire
-Akimbo (dual wield) HS10
-Spas-12 surpressed
-L96 acog
-wa2000,dragunov,psg1 spamming
-m72 law
-rpg
-grenade launcher
- Akimbo (dual wield) pythons
(note that putting multiple attachments does not make your gun non noob if it has rapid fire ie: rapid fire and surpressor)
-spectre rapid fire
-MPL rapid fire
-uzi rapid fire
-pm63 rapid fire

If you use any of those please stop because its getting really anoying and if you can't use the non noob weapons im sorry but u have little or no skill and TAKE AIM ASSIST OFF U COMMANDO KNIFING ARSE HOLES

Wait a minute, who the hell are you O.0,
your gonna come up and make a list of weapons that you officailly claim
are noobish. ill admit the grenade laucher is noobish, but how the hell are you gonna come up and post, a list of weapons that you say are noobish.
too be honest you just made a list of weapons that you always get killed with. just because you suck, and cant go 1 second without getting killed with any of these you just listed, doesnt make them noobish, it makes you noobish.
just shut up play the game and enjoy it.

I don't think anyone even knows what a Noob is anymore. It's just something to fall back on when you are getting your a** kicked in a match.

I don't think any gun but launchers are noob guns. The FAMAS is just way over used as well as the AK74u rapidfire, but they aren't really that overpowered. The AUG is definitely overpowered though, I'll give you that. And why the hell is any gun with rapid fire noobish? It still take the same amount of bullets to kill you, just a little faster and for so much of their accuracy. The dual wield pythons and HS-10s may get annoying, but if you don't know how to recognize who's using them and take them out from a distance, you're the noob. I agree with warhero, you can't just tell people not to use these weapons because you don't like them and you get killed by them often. People are gonna use whatever guns take the enemy down quickly. While you sit around whining about why this gun is noobish, or that guns is noobish people are gonna be running around with them and getting a bunch of kills.

I remember when a noob wasn't characterized by the guns they used, but how bad they did, your not a noob if you can get a really high scoring game with the AUG or any other gun you listed as noobish you're just good enough with that weapon to kill a bunch of people. When I get killed by someone with the AUG I don't consider him a noob unless he has a terrible K/D for that game.

Wikipedia's definition : Newbie or Noob is a slang term for a novice or newcomer, or somebody inexperienced in any profession or activity. Contemporary use can particularly refer to a beginner or new user of computers, often concerning Internet activity, such as online gaming.[1]

Urban dictionary definition: A "noob" is a person who is new or inexperienced in a subject, usually an online game. Noobs are usually annoying and excessively stupid.

Wikipedia's definition : Newbie or Noob is a slang term for a novice or newcomer, or somebody inexperienced in any profession or activity. Contemporary use can particularly refer to a beginner or new user of computers, often concerning Internet activity, such as online gaming.[1]

Urban dictionary definition: A "noob" is a person who is new or inexperienced in a subject, usually an online game. Noobs are usually annoying and excessively stupid.

really you didnt need to bring in a dictionary for this.
a noob, is someone with no skill, whats so ever, 15th perstige 10th, no matter what if your not good at the game, and you take short cuts and cheats, hacks, xp lobbys, whatever your a noob.

Just making a point that a Noob is what you make of it. You're definition is different than the next guys. I can care less about how people play. I'm here to have fun.

And with your sniping how you hate the dragnov, WA2000, and PSG1, it actually is harder to kill with these snipers because you get way more hit markers

Hey, what if u were in Iraq and u meet an enemy. He has a grenade launcher but he doesnt know that your american. What r u going to say? "oh, u have a gn? Ur such a noob!

i just red 2 comments below the recruiters cuz im in my phone.....experiment use mp5k then use famas which ones easier? use ak74u surpressed then use 74u rapid fire....which ones easier? and for the person who said i suck bring it to sniper 1v1 fool. o ya and aug is truly overpowered....it should be a damn smg shoots too fast for assault. AND IM CARLOZ WHOS PLAYED BO since the release date and i know my weapons.....the ones i listed take no skill

Back