what is noob and what is not noob

Another thing I wanna say is that what you call being noobish with using these guns could also just be being smart. You say, "it takes one less hit marker to kill someone," that's called using you're brain, one less bullet you have to waste the more likely you are to get more kills. Getting more kills means less deaths and a higher KDR, and does a noob ever have a high KDR?
thats another annoying thing noobs just wanna wreck killstreaks u got a 10 killstreak then some fag pops up spraying a stoner extended mag in your direction u get 2 hitmarkers then one hit makes u die

I completely agree with carlos, you ****ers must not know what noob is if your posting all this bullshit. Noobs are people who make the game unfair, un-fun and ruin it for the rest of us. Most everyone i know agrees that these weapons require absolutely no skill to use since they fire fast and require roughley 2 hits to kill. people also use extended magazines on these weapons so they dont even have to aim down their sights to kill you. In conclusion I highly disagree with you posters flaming against carlos. I know that you people hate these weapons too but are just trying to be the cool guy and antagonize against a person whos trying to make the wii community more enjoyable for everyone. Thank you for your time. -Equii

equii and carlos, u both r dumba**es.. it all depends on the aiming skill and reaction time of the player. i can probably kill u easy if u were using a "noob" weapon. ur both being babies.

Playing:
MWR Reflex
Black Ops
Goldeneye 007

"I am the Elite. The M1 Elite. Fear me."

Last edited:
If your good enough you shouldn't even care.

THIS. I don't know why were all having this pointless arguement, let's just play the game and not care about what gun we use. Sure sometimes it's a little annoying when we get killed by the same gun over and over, but it's not like they didn't deserve the kill. For the most part whoever gets the first shots off wins the 1v1, so they had to get the better reaction time and get you a bit before you could react.

Last edited:
ok so the past few days there has been very noobish activity. here is a list of all things noobish....

-Famas
-AUG
-AK-74u rapid fire
-Mp5k rapid fire
-Akimbo (dual wield) HS10
-Spas-12 surpressed
-L96 acog
-wa2000,dragunov,psg1 spamming
-m72 law
-rpg
-grenade launcher
- Akimbo (dual wield) pythons
(note that putting multiple attachments does not make your gun non noob if it has rapid fire ie: rapid fire and surpressor)
-spectre rapid fire
-MPL rapid fire
-uzi rapid fire
-pm63 rapid fire

If you use any of those please stop because its getting really anoying and if you can't use the non noob weapons im sorry but u have little or no skill and TAKE AIM ASSIST OFF U COMMANDO KNIFING ARSE HOLES

This just sounds like whining dude. The only Newb things are Ak74u's with or without rapid fire & Grenade launchers.
If you dont like that many things Call of Duty is not for you.

equii and carlos, u both r dumba**es.. it all depends on the aiming skill and reaction time of the player. i can probably kill u easy if u were using a "noob" weapon. ur both being babies.

Playing:
MWR Reflex
Black Ops
Goldeneye 007

"I am the Elite. The M1 Elite. Fear me."
lol i could prbly whoop you with an asp

ok so the past few days there has been very noobish activity. here is a list of all things noobish....

-Famas
-AUG
-AK-74u rapid fire
-Mp5k rapid fire
-Akimbo (dual wield) HS10
-Spas-12 surpressed
-L96 acog
-wa2000,dragunov,psg1 spamming
-m72 law
-rpg
-grenade launcher
- Akimbo (dual wield) pythons
(note that putting multiple attachments does not make your gun non noob if it has rapid fire ie: rapid fire and surpressor)
-spectre rapid fire
-MPL rapid fire
-uzi rapid fire
-pm63 rapid fire

If you use any of those please stop because its getting really anoying and if you can't use the non noob weapons im sorry but u have little or no skill and TAKE AIM ASSIST OFF U COMMANDO KNIFING ARSE HOLES

This just sounds like whining dude. The only Newb things are Ak74u's with or without rapid fire & Grenade launchers.
If you dont like that many things Call of Duty is not for you.
its not whining its been 5 months and ppl still think famas and aug isnt noob....ak74u without rapid is annoying but not noob since most ppl put ext mags on it and spray

I hate how we don't even you use the word ''noob'' correctly. It means to be new at something.

Back