what is noob and what is not noob

oh boy noob guns eh? I don't give a **** if you whine or complain about it but truth be told and this is obvious that on all platforms the Famas/Aug are overpowered noob weps.

Sure the Ak74u WAS overpowered but not so much like the famas/aug that it deserved a nerf. At least the famas/aug got nerfed on ps3/360

and to the folks saying "oh ppl only whine about fama/aug" thats only because you yourselves use noob weps [famas/aug] most likely.

If you want a real challenge, if you want to feel good like a bad ass on the game the use something other then your lame ass noobing guns

and while your at that take off your ghost pro and Ninja pro from your rifle set

Have you considered the gun your using is UNDER powered? lol.

p.s. i dont use AUG or FAMAS, unless I'm low on ammo & find one. But not cuz theyre noob guns, I just think theyre ugly.

oh boy noob guns eh? I don't give a **** if you whine or complain about it but truth be told and this is obvious that on all platforms the Famas/Aug are overpowered noob weps.

Sure the Ak74u WAS overpowered but not so much like the famas/aug that it deserved a nerf. At least the famas/aug got nerfed on ps3/360

and to the folks saying "oh ppl only whine about fama/aug" thats only because you yourselves use noob weps [famas/aug] most likely.

If you want a real challenge, if you want to feel good like a bad ass on the game the use something other then your lame ass noobing guns

and while your at that take off your ghost pro and Ninja pro from your rifle set

[Sidenote] This goes out to the stupid ****in hacker who reset my **** to REGULAR rank of 1 last night. **** you asshole making me lose all my gear, money. FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUuu -____-""
You think the aug is nooby on all platforms? Ok, on the wii it seems that people say this a lot, but not on ps3 or xbox or pc. If you look at my stats, it says I've been killed by the Aug 405 times. Compare that to the 74u, being 4384, thats quite a big difference. Kills wise, Ive only got 965 with the AUG ouit of my 21000 kills. On ps3, the Aug is not nooby!!!

Im also on ps3 besides the wii and the guns are still the same as they are on wii overpowered

though the galil is ONE heavily over used gun on the ps3 along with G11

[Sidenote] This goes out to the stupid ****in hacker who reset my **** to REGULAR rank of 1 last night. **** you asshole making me lose all my gear, money. FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUuu -____-""
You think the aug is nooby on all platforms? Ok, on the wii it seems that people say this a lot, but not on ps3 or xbox or pc. If you look at my stats, it says I've been killed by the Aug 405 times. Compare that to the 74u, being 4384, thats quite a big difference. Kills wise, Ive only got 965 with the AUG ouit of my 21000 kills. On ps3, the Aug is not nooby!!!

Im also on ps3 besides the wii and the guns are still the same as they are on wii overpowered

though the galil is ONE heavily over used gun on the ps3 along with G11
Well maybe in your opinion, but until I went on this wii website, I've never heard anyone call the AUG a nooby, overused gun. You can see that from my stats I put up in that post, and the 74u is by far the most used gun on PS3. Galil is pretty popular tbf, but I don't run into many g11's actually. I love the FAL , massively underused gun that kills in 2 shots but everyones 'scared' of semi-automatic weapons for some reason, I love it!

How am I not smart?

At least you can spell out the word ''you'' unlike some people.

seriously, i want to play both of u, i'll show u what is noob and what is not noob.
i want to see how good u guys are, im pretty sure u guys are good, but i want to see how i stack up against ppl who talk smack this much. better back ur words up boys...in the game.

Last edited:
Lol, I rarely talk smack unless some in the lobby is annoying and sucks

omfg how many times must i say STATS LIE......and ak74u is overused only a few people use the aug because they either use the famas or 74u rapid fire and this is a wii forum so take those superior consoles out of this discussion since they obviously have more accurate statistics with their guns.....and i do talk smack because cod is an aggravating game to have squeeky as voiced bitches in the lobby all using either rapid fire or a famas so ****ing gay......and i dont think you wanna go against me...1.76 kdr with l96 as fav weapon (615 kills) 3,500+ total kills with 22.00+% accuracy overall...........You'll show me whats noob and whats not noob? ill show you how to rage quit boy!

i have over 2,000 kills with the L9 and my accuracy on that gun is 49.79%.
so every time i shoot the gun i have a almost a 50/50 chance of hitting you, thats somthing to rage quit about

omfg how many times must i say STATS LIE......and ak74u is overused only a few people use the aug because they either use the famas or 74u rapid fire and this is a wii forum so take those superior consoles out of this discussion since they obviously have more accurate statistics with their guns.....and i do talk smack because cod is an aggravating game to have squeeky as voiced bitches in the lobby all using either rapid fire or a famas so ****ing gay......and i dont think you wanna go against me...1.76 kdr with l96 as fav weapon (615 kills) 3,500+ total kills with 22.00+% accuracy overall...........You'll show me whats noob and whats not noob? ill show you how to rage quit boy!

I don't give a **** if this is a wii forum, and if you would actually take the time to read the other SECTIONS instead of reading idk graffiti

you would see that their is ps3/2/1 xbox360 sections on this site.
Fact is Famas/Aug/Ak74u are total noob over powered/over used guns

Of course people will whine and complain that they aren't but guess what? thats because those same people use those guns which they think their BAD ASS AKA "rambo" or something lol

btw before you open up your mouth again keep this in mind judging by your little showing off of stats which aren't really impressive to begin with since their are far more better L9 snipers on this site that DO NOT quckscope like you which I am assuming is true.

i ****ing quickscpope ***** and i have 55% accuracy with l96 :s also i have a new account and got my 700th kill wit it yesterday:s?and is it your favorite weapon? 49% chance vs 55% chance comes out with me ontop so g0ml :s i ment 22% accuracy OVERALL like the one on your combat summary

Last edited:
Back