what is noob and what is not noob

If you actually get pissed off at a video game you bought for enjoyment carlos, you should probably just stop playing it all together

hmmmmmm what is a noob every 1 who has posted on this thread yes that includes me lol im part of the NOT clan (Noobs Of Terror)
:lovewii:

he was, I checked the call of duty thread and 8 or so threads had been posted on (all i recall were mw2 threads) but it wasnt for me to get involved :D

i quickscope how would i want it gone.......such a foolish child anyways treyarch can have there way becuz honostly we cant fight treyarch back efficiently with quickscopes since they can just change a littlke detail and make us take a few months trying to quickscope again and theyll keep changing it

@cpfc fan grammar isnt necessary here its only necessary at school for school work and home work and stuff. Also saying that on wii i only find little kids with squeeky voices......ok try using the woo remote controller again after all this time with ps3 controller....it gives you a hard time right?

@glyn wyatt i see no fun or common sense in using $50 good dollars on a game where you are just going to be an ass hole to every other players by using a grenade launcher then you get killed and your famas has the whole magazines still in it.....yeah thats real fun or using a stoner ext mag or m60 big ammo abd just unleashing a storm of bullets until you see +100 or +50 or +500 or until you run out of ammo in that clip

@War_Loser who givesa **** if i think im better than everybody else i guess being in the lead of most of my matches is just bull **** correct? Just look at the number 1 guy on gb.....he challenges starting out players and he camps EVERYWHERE WITH RAPID FIRE AK74U

Anyways i guess im the only "clean" one in most lobbys overpowerred weapons is a disease and addiction

LMAO.... Carlos, you really need to get over yourself. Oh and by the way, it's only a game buddy... Not real life, is it really that important ????
see this is an example of a guy that defends hypocrits....wasnt there some dude arguing about me being a little noob quickscoping and making treyarch ruin sniping or some **** like that? then they say oh calm down its only a game yeah that makes total sense dude and arent we all just full of ourselves you act like it on the internet but im sure you have some aspects of that in your normal social life everyone does nobody but saints arent full of themselves

I'm sure glyn wyatt is awesome in real life. Like me!
And learn how to use periods, your run-on sentences are painful.

see this is an example of a guy that defends hypocrits....wasnt there some dude arguing about me being a little noob quickscoping and making treyarch ruin sniping or some **** like that? then they say oh calm down its only a game yeah that makes total sense dude and arent we all just full of ourselves you act like it on the internet but im sure you have some aspects of that in your normal social life everyone does nobody but saints arent full of themselves

That dude would be me. Yeah sure games might be for fun and for relaxation hrs BUT when you have dumbasses like hackers, AND now QUICKSCOPERS

it ruins the fun out of the game. Like i said previously it is because of children like you who whined and whined to treyarc on twitter etc that quickscoping was brought back.

That **** doesn't take any skill and their is NO way in hell that a player should be able to run out into the battlefield using a sniper like its an SMG
and 1 shot killing people [unless they have second chance] no I call bullshit on that.

-sigh- face it carlos....ur a noob. why is this thread still up? it's kind of getting..well..old. no offense to anyone out there except carlos.

^ As long as there are online games there will be noobs. That's the price we pay. This thread will NEVER die.

Back