What is Sony DOING???

Arcadium

Not Banned
Jun 19, 2006
Colombia
Wii Online Code
6980-3796-3948-8393
Everyday is a new rumour about the wii...
well I think sony is too quite...

What do u think about this?
Is sony spying nintendo and copyng everything?
... I just think they want to make a better marketing strategy... well, I want to see it :D

No, it's just this is a Wii forum, and your just probally looking up Wii stuff, go to ign.com and go the the Playstation 3, theres not much rumors PS3 could have...with its blankness of new ideas, but recently on the new IGN weekly the interface was showed for the PS3...so no, they are not quiet. (and to save you the trouble of the long show (like you would bother anyways) the interface is exactly like the PSP, it looked plain, but they say its totaly customizable.)

PS3 has nothing to hide and have practically released all of its information about the console... so you know who cares about sony anyway? its a pile of dung beetles buried under a caterpillar lying on some cheese.

Icetrash said:
PS3 has nothing to hide and have practically released all of its information about the console... so you know who cares about sony anyway? its a pile of dung beetles buried under a caterpillar lying on some cheese.
I agree with u, but i think sovieto didnt understanded me, yes we know everything about em, but what are they doing now? developing the PS3? or Copying nintendo? that was what I wondered!

hmmm yes i know what you mean...i mean they arent that lazy to sit on their bums all day waiting for their launch day.....so they must be up to something....

I don't know if any of you read this but a couple of years ago sony made a rumour that gamecube games were not going to be sold any more because noone was buying.

i think sony is F**ked !!!

i mean honestly have u sen how frikin big the ps3 is?? plus $600 ??? and its not backward compatable with ps2 or ps1 games. that is bull, dude!! sonys being quite cuz they aint got nothnig to say in my opinion.

what are u talking about? They arent stealing from Nintendo, the PS3 is done, they arent adding or subtracting anything from what they already have, they are just waiting to release it. You need to realise that they are waiting until November because in terms of marketing strategies its the best to release a concole and new games during the fall because its proven from past years that thats when most of the games are sold.

And im pretty sure PS3 can play PS2 and PS1 games.

Ohh, sony right now is fixing kinks in the system (hardware smoking, sound of 10 360's going at once, chips inside controllers blowing up) you know..Sony problems. XD but IGN said they greatly reduced the noise it made recenly. That would have been so funny if at Sony's E3 conference when everyone is quiet they hear a: VRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM from the PS3.

They're improving their poos to work better than the wii :lol:

Sovieto said:
Ohh, sony right now is fixing kinks in the system (hardware smoking, sound of 10 360's going at once, chips inside controllers blowing up) you know..Sony problems. XD but IGN said they greatly reduced the noise it made recenly. That would have been so funny if at Sony's E3 conference when everyone is quiet they hear a: VRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM from the PS3.
dont they need about 10 fans to keep it cool? it would suck to have the PS3s burst into flames (like so many Dell Laptops right now). it would suck for the owner, not us:p

No, the dell laptops don't burst in flames, nothing bursts in flames, the most they do is smoke and extremely heat up, the laptops batteries just have a chance to fry, but atleast Dell is replacing every single battery people send for. If that happened with sony they would just be like: We sold 10 systems, were rich! Screw you!

I was messing with people on PS3 forums, and when I asked them whats so great about, first they said graphics, and I'm like 360 has graphics to and its way cheaper, then they said blu-ray and I'm like: tell me what blu-ray is and they just said its a super high tech thing, and I laughed cause they didnt know what it was, then i said whats so great about it, what do you think about no rumble, then after i asked those they just said: STFU YOU FANBOY

Back