What is the average length of time it takes to complete Mario Galaxy?

balrogs.pa said:
Actually according to that church website. its a sin to buy mario games.
well my sin wasnt buying a mario game lmao

57 stars. i have spent about 25 hours or so i have not kept track me and my 5 year old play a few hours after she gets out of school. even if i had beat this game in 20 hours it would have ben worth every penny. GET THIS GAME. i have looked at reviews and yes the levels are similar but not the same it rocks and the game play is not to simple it is fun. you do not get to angry when you hit a road bump. this game is as close to shakespere as you are going to get with the wii.

I think I have around 80 stars...I think that 30 hours would be a good minimum for getting all of them. There's a few of them that will feel like they take hours (Sweet Sweet Galaxy, anyone?), which is really all that matters--you will definitely get your money's worth out of this game.

FOREVER!!

I only get to play it like 6-7 hours a week since I have work and I run a guild in world of warcraft so not much time for it. I usually make time for it after midnight and play for about 30 minutes since I have to get up by 6am.

So far i have 40 stars and I have been completing EVERY stage without skipping, not too shabby me thinks :)

On a different subject i'm so backed up with games, I bought these but haven't played them yet: Manhunt 2, Silent Hill Origins, Tomb Raider Anniversary, Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles, Zelda Twilight, Zelda DS, Naruto DS, Phoenix Wright, Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty 4....I'll have to quit my job soon.

Back