What is the best game out right now for the Wii?

BrianWilde

WiiChat Member
Oct 24, 2007
What game do you think is the best out for the Nintendo Wii right now? I've tried Wii Sports only so far and it's pretty addicting.

I can only speak for MP3 and Super Paper Mario...they were awesome. I still want to get Twilight Princess cus I know it will be good. Guitar Hero 3 comes out on Sunday and will be huge as will Mario Galaxy which is coming out soon

I really liked Metroid Prime 3 and Zelda.
Those two are pretty close in my books.

Resident Evil 4 was good as well.

Paper Mario and Metroid.
But they are really short. Hopefully Galaxy will be longer, Much Longer

Right now, Guitar Hero 3 for the Wii. Im hoping to get it this friday. Its got some great online play and you get a wireless guitar, nice tracks and online play!

giordun said:
TP got boring for me. I'll play it soon.

It's definitely NOT NBA Live 08. :)

Strange you say that about TP. I've been playing Zelda games before many of todays teens were out of diapers, or even born (I'm 29) but with TP, I just couldn't get into it. It's been collecting dust for months now. Not saying it's a bad game, but there's just something about it that I don't like. Can't quite put my finger on it though.

So far I'd say Resident Evil and Super Paper Mario.

I'm yet to play Metroid, but it looks very good.

stok3d said:
Strange you say that about TP. I've been playing Zelda games before many of todays teens were out of diapers, or even born (I'm 29) but with TP, I just couldn't get into it. It's been collecting dust for months now. Not saying it's a bad game, but there's just something about it that I don't like. Can't quite put my finger on it though.

maybe you dont like the old style look. because it takes place sometime back. where people used swords and sheilds. :yesnod:

thas said:
maybe you dont like the old style look. because it takes place sometime back. where people used swords and sheilds. :yesnod:

He said hes played Zelda games for a long time. Correct me if im wrong but dont ALL zelda games have that "old style look"- shields, swords, etc...
If you were being sarcastic you didnt make it clear.

Back