What is the center button on the classic controller for?

Chewtoy

WiiChat Member
Sep 20, 2007
North Pole, Alaska
I'm talking about the little button in the middle of the top, that looks like it releases it from some sort of rack that you could store it on, or connect it to something. Is there something out there that you can buy to connect to it?

Well nintendo created the controller...so why would they create a feature specifically for a 3rd party attachment?

Maybe it's for something that hasn't been announced yet...or am i looking to hard into that?

its for attachments. it allows then to clip onto it and be secure. however i dont thing nintendo has made any attachments of their own for it

they should have made it wireless
i need to get a classic controller so i can see what your talking about

Moose said:
Where is said wireless classic controller?

There is no true wireless classic controller. They all still have the wire that you have to connect to a Wii remote. However, that is still better than having to run a wire all the way to the console itself.

Oh well yeah, i knew that. By wireless i thought (s)he meant like a true wireless controller.

That would be pretty cool, but i wouldn't go buy one. I'm content with the classic controllers now. I just want to know if Nintendo has any big plans for that weird button...

...time will tell...

The one thing I don't like about the classic controller is the damn wire comes out of the bottom instead of the top like every other controller ever...I keep picking it up and trying to play upside down. Lol that's what made me look at why they did that , and I see this little useless button where the wire should be coming out!!! Time will tell like you said...

Back