What is the longest time you've played your Wii?

38 hours on guitar hero, I beat all difficulties and returned the game (it was a 7 day rental but I just thought i'd get a $1.50 off my next rental).

261311 said:
38 hours on guitar hero, I beat all difficulties and returned the game (it was a 7 day rental but I just thought i'd get a $1.50 off my next rental).

If only i could have 38 hours to devote to whatever I wanted :(

LiquidD said:
longest, without any breaks was zelda tp for 21 hours. it was awesome.

Seriously thats pushing it a bit. My longest on my wii was proberbly 5 for 6 hours on Resi evil 4.

Ive played GH3 for about 4 hours... I dont really play my games for hours on end. For most in a day it is 10 on Dec. 26

if you dont count the wii ps3- it was new years eve at my friends house me him and my other friend played for 12 hours of call of duty 4 and when we woke up we played from 10am to 6pm soo all in all 24 hours lol our heads killed

around 17 hours when SMG came out. but i've played longer than that before just not on Wii. those times are rare though usually just for a couple hours after work and before the bar.

261311 said:

where exactly is that offer at i need to know.

also my longest time playing the wii without stoppin for any breaks was 14 hours play muliple games. if you count like 20 minute breaks or something then i have used a whole 24 hours of gameplay. my overall time spent on the wii is impossible to count.

me 12 on pbr (pokemon battle revelouion) and 3 on mario party 8 and 5 on wii sport so that will be 20 hours non stop hehehehehehehehehehehehe

Back