What is the meaning of Christmas?

juke321

WiiChat Member
Nov 22, 2009
Houston,TX
Its Christmas Eve and I wanted to see everyones opinion on what it meant to them.

If you don't want to post you can pm me.

Nothing

But I have a question for you.

Why post it in a Wii section when theres a section for all the stuff towards the bottom of the main page?

Actually, christmas is just a peagan holiday that glorifiess the false birthdate of jesus. Now its just been commercialiized so that people make themselves look like idiots by christmas shopping to express "love"while business owners rake in tha dough. If people really loved eachother how come they don't shower eachother with gifts every freakin day? Because as previously stated their idiots.

Actually, christmas is just a peagan holiday that glorifiess the false birthdate of jesus. Now its just been commercialiized so that people make themselves look like idiots by christmas shopping to express "love"while business owners rake in tha dough. If people really loved eachother how come they don't shower eachother with gifts every freakin day? Because as previously stated their idiots.

This. And that last reason is also why I hate Valentines Day. Though I'm ok with XMas despite being Atheist.

Back