what is the meaning of life?

Frogger said:
I was just going to point out that you were back. Yaaay, someone I actually like.

lol... i'd not say i was exactly liked... i had my enemies... it's strange to have enemies in a place that doesn't technically exist.

i always thought you were fun too ^^

----

When actually the light is signalling when your brain shuts down.

...And possibly all of the debt from that fun.

hmm... interesting statement...

if you want somebody else's opinion on the meaning of life... i'm sure some main stream (or in some cases non-mainstream *cough* Cult *cough*) could tell you what to believe...

but i'd rather just not care about such trivial things...

it's like... some body buys you a drink at a bar... they seem nice enough... but you don't care... it's a free drink...

(Note: i'm well aware of 'date rape'... i just don't think that anybody would have the guts to spike my drink :/ - i'd eat them alive when i find them again ^^)

don't ask about what you've been given for free... well... your mother has gone through a short amount of pain... but... who cares... it's the price of getting knocked up...

(Note: i'm aware that the equivalent amount of pain you feel during child birth is approximately pulling your bottom lip over your head to the back of your neck...but surely all the drugs you take will reduce the pain =|)

^---It would appear i'm back to making nonsense statements---^

The meaning of life is to provide your children with a better life than you had, and enjoy doing so.

That, and hot babes.

the_flood502 said:
(Note: i'm aware that the equivalent amount of pain you feel during child birth is approximately pulling your bottom lip over your head to the back of your neck...but surely all the drugs you take will reduce the pain =|)

I've heard that before, and always wondered. Who the hell would conduct such an experiment?

Zarogan said:
lol that's true, 42 is the answer to the ultimate question

LOL...
Yes, Im not alone...Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy..."Don't Panic"

as for the Real Meanning of Life...To each...there own...
The question sould be: What are you living for?
To enjoy Life, Thrill seeker, Money maker, Teacher, Student, To Procreate...everyones unique
I guess we all have our own Internal Drive...that moves us...

my 2 cents

mn777saint said:
LOL...
Yes, Im not alone...Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy..."Don't Panic"

as for the Real Meanning of Life...To each...there own...
The question sould be: What are you living for?
To enjoy Life, Thrill seeker, Money maker, Teacher, Student, To Procreate...everyones unique
I guess we all have our own Internal Drive...that moves us...

my 2 cents

Then how do you explain those who are suicidal/ wish to never have been born?

there really is no meaning, you live, build up your life to make it better and accomplish as much as you can just to die in the end. its depressing really

Thats what I feel is the meaning of life.
Make it what you want.

Set goals, accomplish them.
Never settle for less :lol:

Back