What is the most violent wii game?

wiionme

WiiChat Member
Dec 27, 2007
I am buying the wii in January (after I get some things paid off) and already have xbox 360. My favorite game by far is Halo 3, not just because it is violent but it plays well. What does the wii have in that category? Or what do you recommend?

If you want a good game recommendation, then why are you going to make a stupid title like that?

Anyways, your idiocracy is beside the point.

Try Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition. If that doesn't suit you, then try Manhunt 2 (and all its twisted logic).

AtomicB said:
If you want a good game recommendation, then why are you going to make a stupid title like that?

Anyways, your idiocracy is beside the point.

Try Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition. If that doesn't suit you, then try Manhunt 2 (and all its twisted logic).

... what a dick ... Bothers me why people even bother typing a respond if your just going to be an ass... Why not just hit the back button and pretend you did'nt even read the title OR the post.. Jackass..

Anyways yea manhunt is or Resident Evil prolly where you want to go. Wii has many gooooood games but not so many are violent I recemend staying with Xbox360 if your Looking only for that game genre. Good luck.

i don't get to many violent games, god of war and gta on the ps2 pretty much cover me for life, the most violent games i own are battalion wars 2 and prime 3

i have call of duty 3 and resident evil umbrella chronicals and both are well worth the money. COD3 is a great game for the Wii. like all games on the wii it takes a litlle bit to get the controls down but once you have them, your more addicted than my mom on cancer sticks.

I suggest Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition, Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles or Manhunt 2. Sorry, I can't review any of the games listed since I don't own any of them.

The Full Metal said:
... what a dick ... Bothers me why people even bother typing a respond if your just going to be an ass... Why not just hit the back button and pretend you did'nt even read the title OR the post.. Jackass...

I'll admit that I mis-read the post. Or, mis-misinterpreted it, anyways. And for that, I'm sorry.

No More Heroes should suit you. Comes out in February. If you like good controls, and don't need obscure violence, than Metroid Prime 3 is good.

Oh, and Full Metal, You don't sound too much like a saint, yourself.

The Full Metal said:
... what a dick ... Bothers me why people even bother typing a respond if your just going to be an ass... Why not just hit the back button and pretend you did'nt even read the title OR the post.. Jackass..

Anyways yea manhunt is or Resident Evil prolly where you want to go. Wii has many gooooood games but not so many are violent I recemend staying with Xbox360 if your Looking only for that game genre. Good luck.

Two wrongs dont make a right *****!!! lol im jk. ( you do know you dissed a mod though)

anyways let me see.... Halo 3? That category is FPS with Online multiplayer, so I reccomend you get Medal of Honor Heroes 2.Its a great FPS, that utilizes the Wiimote/Zapper perfectly. Plus if you want some extra world war 2 madness, go online and have some fun with the 32 man multiplayer matches. And since you'll have a Wii, that means Wi-fi, so free internet matches.

Godfather and Scarface are pretty violent games, more violent than others I have played.
Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles is a good choice as well, really fun game.

Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil: Umbrella Corporation, Metroid Prime 3 and maybe Battalion Wars 2.

Someone mentioned No More Heroes, which is due in february, you might or might not like it depending on your standards. Manhunt 2 of course, but they censored the **** out of that game and its not as good as the first.

Most games on the Wii are games kids could play. So most games are "kiddy" compared to 360 titles. Some are also either already on 360 which has better graphics, online and achievements. But usually ported games are worse on Wii because lack of things that 360/ps3 has.

Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 is good, but games like Halo 3 and Call of Duty 4 probably feeds your hunger for online shooters. Unless of course you want to have fun shooting people with the pointer instead, but its basically a bootleg Call of Duty 2 with Wii-mote aiming.

I personally like buying games on the Wii that you can only play on the Wii. Like... Metroid Prime 3, Zelda: TP, Mario games, Resident Evil Wii Edition, etc.

So if you dont like games that Nintendo develops, you probably shouldn't buy Wii because thats where they shine the most.

manhunt 2 is the most violent.
ive beaten it. its very good

Back