What is the quickest time you beat a game?

This isn't beating a game, but I can beat the first dungeon in The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages in just under 3 minutes.

i remember my crowning achievement was completing pokemon red in a day :yesnod:

AoWFraggit said:
i remember my crowning achievement was completing pokemon red in a day :yesnod:

ah yes pokemon. i could finish those in something like 10 hours including the training.

nxcmp said:
Hmmm, I have played many games so I'm not quite sure. :lol:
It all really depends on what type of game.

I would say "Half-Life 2: Portal" < 24 hours. :)

"The cake is a lie!"
Thats it?

I beat that in 3 hours tops

The fastest game I beat was probably Final Fantasy X in about 30 hours that was a ***** to do

Z3wpk said:
I beat that in 3 hours tops

The fastest game I beat was probably Final Fantasy X in about 30 hours that was a ***** to do

:lol:...That doesn't make sense, your fastest game you beat was Final Fantasy X in 3 hours, but just above that you beat Portal in 3 hours?...I think I know what you meant, but just felt like pointing it out...Sorry.

gpoleweski said:
:lol:...That doesn't make sense, your fastest game you beat was Final Fantasy X in 3 hours, but just above that you beat Portal in 3 hours?...I think I know what you meant, but just felt like pointing it out...Sorry.
Honestly I dont think that counts cause 3 hours is like normal time. Beating FFX took waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more effort to do.

pro gamer said:
What is the quickest time you beat a game? And which game was it? I beat Devil may cry 2 in 2 days.
It took you 48 hours?

Well I beat Portal in 2.1 hours.

What is portal? And why does everybody beat it so fast?

pro gamer said:
What is portal? And why does everybody beat it so fast?
Portal is a lie. Also I guess I'm the Portal champ.

The first time I played portal I did it in 2.7 hours. The second time was in 2.1 hours.

Back