what is the wii like?

snowleopard

WiiChat Member
Jan 13, 2007
what is the wii like i dont know because i dont have it yet...:mad5: is it cool? is it boring? is it annoying? tel me because i want to know soooooo bad!!!!!!!!!!:crazy:

Its a piece of shite, it has just sold 1000 units in the USA, compared with the 10 million PS3's sold, if you buy it, then, give it to a kid, because only the kids can play it. And as you know, nintendo copied the sony controller with its sensor, so its not as good as a PS3, and the only thing that I see good on it, is that it can play DVDs.

[/sarcasm]

ass. well, snowleopard - the wii is probably one of the most satisfying things you could buy.

just holding a wiimote makes you feel - i don't know - comfortably superior. which is strange, since there a lot of crappy things about the wii - lame internet speed, dumb friend system. but still - it's just so cool to be able to 'throw' virtual bowling balls by just swinging your arm - or to just wave your arm around to slap evil goblins as you run along an open field.

please keep your eyes peeled at your local stores for available wiis - just don't kill anyone to get one. that's lamer ps3 style behaviour. and look where that's taken them. hey, i killed a dude to get his ps3, and now i can't even sell it on ebay. aww.

you KILLED someone just to get the retarted ps3!!! i dont wanna even look at the stupid thing..:mad2:

Last edited:
yes he is, anyway if you get the wii be sure to get a game with it. after 1 week it gets abit boring playing WiiSports, but its alright if its WiiSports with 2 people. anyway, make sure you get a game with it!

I've got Red Steel and Zelda atm, I finished Zelda, it was so fun :( but I don't play my Wii to much right now, I'm finding Red Steel too repetitive, and I think I'm beginning to take the motion sensor for granted but aside from that, I have no complaints :) so yes, I'd recommend it but be patient for new games to come out.

Arcadium said:
Its a piece of shite, it has just sold 1000 units in the USA, compared with the 10 million PS3's sold, if you buy it, then, give it to a kid, because only the kids can play it. And as you know, nintendo copied the sony controller with its sensor, so its not as good as a PS3, and the only thing that I see good on it, is that it can play DVDs.

[/sarcasm]

I don't think anyone got that that was total sarcasm. It even says so.

Arcadium said:

[/sarcasm]

Rofl I could not help myself but laugh! That was awesome, That seemed like as if a big sony fan boy (godofgta3) wrote that XD. I hope you guys know who that is, if not I will tell you.

God of gta 3 is a kid on Youtube that was dogging the Wii (ps3 fan boy) well after tons of comments (some videos he made, he make it so you could not comment that) Well after awhile they took them off (youtube, I believe because of false facts)

On topic : The Wii is a great system, make sure you get a ds wifi usb thing for online.

The wii is a great party system in my opinion. make sure u got another person to play it with u unless your playing a single player game. (which can get very boring after you beat it).

yah don't get the wii yet because right now it will be very boring because it has **** games. but if you're a child then you should because they have lots of kiddy games. BUT **** wii should make more fps games

Back