What is the worst final smash?

Hm...

I'd Think Snakes, Wario, Or DK's

Probably DK's... Cause He Can Use It On One Side Of The map, And You Can Just Go To The Other Side...

DK's.

Its just stupid. They have a plethora of amazing things that they could have done with him, but instead, they decide to advertise one of his garbage gimmick games with a horrible looking FSA.

I'm not judging on power, I'm judging on appeal. DK's is just stupid.

I wouldn't care if Falcon's only did 10%. If it looked sick then I'd be happy.

I'm gonna by honest, I love DK's. I wouldn't go as far as saying it's my favorite, but it is up there.

And the bongos aren't just from those gamecube titles. The first appeared in Donkey Kong 64.

nic7 said:
I'm gonna by honest, I love DK's. I wouldn't go as far as saying it's my favorite, but it is up there.

And the bongos aren't just from those gamecube titles. The first appeared in Donkey Kong 64.

they appeared on the nes in tetris also

umm lets seee, i say peaches, warios, and kirby's

Dkw0101 said:
they appeared on the nes in tetris also

Really? I've never heard of this before. Do you have proof? I couldn't find anything on Wikipedia...

Haha, yeah I guess there are some bongos in there. I'm not sure if that would necessarily qualify as the bongos first appearance. I mean, like 500 people on Earth probably could have told you that.

Nice find though.

Peach's can be easily avoided by grabbing hold of a ledge...then it just heals opponents.

DK's is actually pretty lame...I saw a video on youtube and DK was just there banging the bongos and mario was on the other side of the stage just waiting for it to finish.

Not sure about Wario...sounds like he'll be pretty powerful and faster, which is quite good. If you're stupid enough to use the motorcycle, that's your problem.

Asking for the best FSA is more interesting...it's a more even competition.

Back