What is the worst injury that has happen to you?

car ran a stop sign and i t-boned it on my motorcycle.

broke
L. tibia, fibula in two places
destroyed my L (left) knee
fractured femur in two places.
broke both wrists, hands
L forearm in two places
extensive nerve damage in my left arm/hand
fractured my back @ vertebraes T4,T5, T6.
broke my entire face from upper jaw to under my eyebrows and around almost to my ears.
lacerated spleen
collapsed lung,
displaced my eyes.
im blind in my left eye, lost sense of smell, partial use of my left hand, knee recontructed and i have chronic pain in my arm, hand, elbow and face.

i think thats about it.

do i win now?

My two friends from school, ShyestGuy (my brother) and I were practice fencing in one of my friends' backyard using metal poles (It was stupid, I know, this was middle school). I smacked one of them so hard it broke in half, and my friend threw both of them at me like javelins. I deflected the first one, but the second one dug into my wrist and half-scooped out the flesh (I could see a little bone). I went to the hospital and got stitches, but a tendon was partially severed and now I can't feel half of my hand (still functions fine, though). I came out pretty lucky, all things considered. If that pole-javelin had hit me a little lower, I probably would have died.

I was about 10 and had a bicycle with a big "banana" seat. I was laying on my back with my feet on the handlebars showing off in front of the cute nieghboor girl. Well laying on my back I didn't see the parked car and hit it going pretty fast. I knocked out both front teeth, had to have stiches inside my jaw and bit my tounge more than half way across. I was on a liquid diet for quite a while and had stiches in my tounge to put it back together. Not a fun time in my life.

I completely smashed up my elbow about 2 years ago and it was in about 7 different pieces and i got 2 pins put in it.
The doctor didnt put them in right and they popped open under my skin and my elbow just fell apart again.
He replaced them but they are still out of place and whenever i straighten my elbow it nips the inside of my skin :(.

The moral of the story is, don't climb stairs when intoxicated or under the influence of alcohol.

Not including my childhood, the worst would be in seventh grade when I landed with my knee directly to the floor and it caused a blood sac in my knee to burst. They have names, I just can't remember. Anyway, you have these things at like all your major joints (knee, elbow, hip) and so apparently if you break enough of them (through direct force to the spot) in one spot you can begin to permanently lose mobility of that joint. It hurt like a ***** and I couldn't really move my knee for a week. I was out for a couple months.

When I was about 14 I was jumping on my cousins trampoline with a bunch of lads and lasses. And I was showing off doing flips and stuff, and I jumped down hard ready to do a flip to land on my feet, but because everyone else was jumping, the force of the trampoline was shooting upwards. So I slammed down, fractured my ankle, and the force changed rapidly, still sending me into the air, so I had to finish my flip.
Then as I hopped into the kitchen, all the 40 year old drunken women were just like 'cyummoonnnn your fineeee danceeeeee' tryina push my leg onto the floor rofls.

good times.

broke
broke both wrists, hands
L forearm in two places
broke my entire face from upper jaw to under my eyebrows and around almost to my ears.
lacerated spleen
collapsed lung,
displaced my eyes.
im blind in my left eye, lost sense of smell, partial use of my left hand, knee recontructed and i have chronic pain in my arm, hand, elbow and face.

i think thats about it.

do i win now?

Woah, man. Are you serious? That's horrible. I couldn't imagine that happening to someone. Sorry to hear about all your permanent injuries, that must really be bad.

Well, this won't compare to Rukus', but my worse was only when I broke my left wrist. I was coming around a parked car, didn't see my friend, and we both collided. I tried to break my fall, but didn't land correctly and ended up breaking my wrist.

broke
broke both wrists, hands
L forearm in two places
lacerated spleen
collapsed lung,
displaced my eyes.

i think thats about it.

do i win now?

Oh Dam!This is no competition but you, you really got screwed badly.

Last edited:

broke
broke both wrists, hands
L forearm in two places
lacerated spleen
collapsed lung,
displaced my eyes.

i think thats about it.

do i win now?

I'm out .. .. .. RTA as a child leaving my right hand scarred and then more recently this

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u130/captainff/biking injury/Photo0004.jpg

you win.

Probably getting hit in the jaw and having my teeth cut my mouth open.
Or pots and pans falling on my head.
I've been fortunate to not break any limbs or anything. It stems from my disdain for sports and other 'active' recreational activities (besides that).

Got hit by a car and broke my collarbone and pelvis. I was out of action for a while with the broken pelvis... lol.

I've broken my finger playing football, but that doesn't really hurt. I kinda finished the football practice without realising my finger was swollen like a *****.

Damn, a lot happened to me.

When i was 13, i went to skatepark because i used to skate. And i was really back then. Well i went off a spine, and i tried to do a trick when im 10 feet in the air and failed. I landed on the ground and fractured my elbow.
Oh and yea last year, i cracked my front teeth. I tried to do a nollie-flip and i landed it and the board popped up and hit me in the face. I found me teeth then i whipped at Walgreens and just swearing. lol I found that funny. I still had more but i dont wanna post them. But after everything, i quit. My friends were pissed but w/e.

I got by a car on accident when i was like 9. And it was by my sister.

Well all of the minor injuries come from sports. Broke and sprained ankles, fingers, etc.
We had a basketball game and i had a broken finger and still managed to get the most points on the team. I got like 3 three pointers and a couple regular 2 point shots.

Back