What is uppp

tpsy0

WiiChat Member
Jul 11, 2009
Whats up everyone.
My names Tom. I'm new here, but have some friends on here. To be honest I was a long time avid Gamespot Forum user, but..seriously..it is so lame anymore and I see all the good convo's on this forum which looks AMAZING.

I made an account awhile ago but never came on..and boy do I regret it!

I play MKWii, since the release date i've played it and still don't get sick of it. lol. I also play Cod WaW and cant effin' wait for Reflex and NSMBwii.

Well if you want to talk games or anything, feel free to message me or something everyone.

Laterrrrr.:cornut:

Thanks alot man!

I was wondering if you would be able to help me with something.

I can't seem to get my sig. to work...I have it chosen as my sig but it wont show up? any ideas?

Thanks alot man!

I can't seem to get my sig. to work...I have it chosen as my sig but it wont show up? any ideas?

Hm... You sure you have it enabled? On the bottom of a post before you post, you should see the "Show Your Signature" option, which should be checked. Check that out.

Thanks alot man!

Hm... You sure you have it enabled? On the bottom of a post before you post, you should see the "Show Your Signature" option, which should be checked. Check that out.

It was already checked..Dunno. im confused. Haha.

Haha Wow! It worked somehow!

Thanks guys

This is Peter from USA.
I always like to play game that's why i have registered in this forum.
This forum will be more informative for me and i believe that it will provide me some good friend whoever are mad about game like me.

Thanks

Back