» Final Fantasy 7
» Final Fantasy 6
» Final Fantasy 5
» Final Fantasy 4
» Final Fantasy 3
» Final Fantasy 2
» Final Fantasy 1

My favorites are FF7, FF8, FF10
Same here, although Europe hasn't got 12 yet, so I'm not sure about that.

Although, I prefer Final Fantasy VIII then VII then X.

FF9 easily first 3D one I played, enjoyed it so much, so many great memories

Yeah FF8 was one of the best Squall7 and i have never played FF9,
Whats it like?

Last edited:
Ive only actually ever played X and X-2, both were great. My friend who is a fan of FF says that he likes TACTICS on the PSP the best.

Well m7ticalm, if you ever get the chance to play FF7 or FF8, play them straight away cause they are really good.

i cant say that any of the games were bad cuz they were all certainly good...i played, beat and conquered FF 7-10; otherwise, i played all the numbered FF games out; ff7 and 10 r my all time favorite, but 8 and 9 r AWESOME too, dont u dare get me wrong ;)
u might find it hard to believe...but i aactually dont play that much and im not as much of a freak u think i am after reading this...TRUST ME:D

No recognition for the retro ones? I liked Final Fantasy VI best (I have it one PS1) mainly because in my opinion it has the best characters and an unforgettable story.

Unfortunately I haven't had the chance to play numbers 1-5, but I would like to say FFVII and FFIX were also great. Can't wait until FFXII comes out here, I've heard its supposed to be one of the best games ever (40/40 in Famitsu, but then again they gave that score to Nintendogs...) and they've finally ditched turn based combat.

Yeah i can't wait too, The final Fantasy series are one of my favorite games.

Napalmbrain said:
and they've finally ditched turn based combat.
I always liked the turn based system, it allowed you to control multiple characters at the same time. I think I've got used to it with Chess, so it really didn't bother me.

I remember playing Final Fantasy Anthology on the PSX, I found that it's possible to assign characters to 1st and 2nd player (In essence multiplayer). Interestingly though, it doesn't say that on the case itself.

Back