What is/was your first Part Time Job?

well my firstvone was waiter *shivers* at somewhere called B'n'B's

currently: starting at a shop that sucks on friday (it sells tv's, games n all that)

Cammy all you're doing is just creating problems..

On topic..

My current job which happens to be my first job requires moving various school equipment along with putting new desks and whatnot together. Pretty easy job and the pay isn't that bad.

Never had a job lol. But im looking. Handing in CV's and asking for applications forms here and there. Not much else you can do tbh

i know we did this............

well ill go for it anyways. my first job was when i was like 10. my mom used to work for a veteranary hospital and i would clean the kennels and do professional dog grooming. i was very talented with that. i also volunteered with the pet facilitated therapy program and my local police departments auxillary (or explorers) program. i did that up until 17 or so

after that, i worked at radioshack when i turned 18 did that for a few years along with bartending and other odds and ends jobs just as an extra income.

and well now...yeah im unemployed and sitting at my desk with my thumb in my ass :D lmao kidding. i thnk we all know what i do right now....if you dont, get out from your rock! its sunny in good ol NYC!

I worked in a fish and chip shop every Saturday for about a year then left to study for my GCSEs.

I've just started working in a pub restaurant Saturday was my first day (just finished a lovely 7 hour shift). But this is just to get some money during the summer holidays, I'll be finishing when I go back to college in September.

Back