What is/was your first Part Time Job?

mushroomedmario(people will probably not kno wbulk barn or mongo but w/e)'s jopb list

1. paperboy-i handed out sears catalogues
2. Sign Holder- i held a sign outside little ceaser's
3. Pizza Hut-salad/pasta/apps/dishwasher
4. Bulk Barn-stockboy/cashier, but i basically did nothing(seriously i slepd on the job a couple times.....oh why did i quit..)
5/current. mongolian grill-dishwasher...yeah i hate this job

Ads in my neighborhood for the Columbus Dispatch. I get like $50 a week, splitting it with my brother. I'm applying for a job at the local movie theater sometime this week, though.

I've done a bit of a few things, but never really had a drive to work. Now I really need some money so I did the unthinkable... I applied for McDonalds. My application has been accepted and I've got an interview on Monday...

Umpiring little league games.

pay's pretty good, $25 a game for about 2-2 1/2 hours. just have to deal with the whiny ass parents and coaches. and the little kids who sometimes get pissed. ive only ejected 1 kid in my entire career:

some 9-year kid was up. didn't look like he'd ever swung a bat. first pitch right down the middle. i call strike, he looks at me for a few seconds, then gets back in the box.

second pitch, right down the middle, i call strike, and he slams hit bat into the dirt and yells "THAT WAS A BALL". im kinda pissed, because his team is losing by like 8, and i want to get home and watch the Sharks playoff game, so im like, step back into the box, son and he does.

third pitch right down the middle, i yell "STRIKE 3, YOU'RE OUT!" and he throws the bat at his dugout and at that point i was almost ready to toss him, but didn't want to explain it to my boss. so i go over and tell him you can't do that, and he yells "HELL YA, I CAN" gives me the finger, then runs away. i was almost laughing when i tossed him, it was so funny.

but ya, that's my story.

FWELR said:
Umpiring little league games.

pay's pretty good, $25 a game for about 2-2 1/2 hours. just have to deal with the whiny ass parents and coaches. and the little kids who sometimes get pissed. ive only ejected 1 kid in my entire career:

some 9-year kid was up. didn't look like he'd ever swung a bat. first pitch right down the middle. i call strike, he looks at me for a few seconds, then gets back in the box.

second pitch, right down the middle, i call strike, and he slams hit bat into the dirt and yells "THAT WAS A BALL". im kinda pissed, because his team is losing by like 8, and i want to get home and watch the Sharks playoff game, so im like, step back into the box, son and he does.

third pitch right down the middle, i yell "STRIKE 3, YOU'RE OUT!" and he throws the bat at his dugout and at that point i was almost ready to toss him, but didn't want to explain it to my boss. so i go over and tell him you can't do that, and he yells "HELL YA, I CAN" gives me the finger, then runs away. i was almost laughing when i tossed him, it was so funny.

but ya, that's my story.

Lol. Thats funny. It reminded me of the movie "Rookie of the year" when you said "step back into the box son". The umpire in that movie said the same thing. Good story

LilWiiWii said:
Lol. Thats funny. It reminded me of the movie "Rookie of the year" when you said "step back into the box son". The umpire in that movie said the same thing. Good story
good movie. hidden ball trick at the end was a balk, but o well.

Back