What is with clone character movesets?

Ice King

WiiChat Member
Jan 27, 2009
It is like they are getting lazy. Like how ganondorf has some of the same movesets like Capt.Falcon(Ex. Falcon Punch and Warlock punch). Same thing like Lucario has the same charge blast as Samus.

It is like they are getting lazy. Like how ganondorf has some of the same movesets like Capt.Falcon(Ex. Falcon Punch and Warlock punch). Same thing like Lucario has the same charge blast as Samus.

Oh my god........are you serious.............

I know most regulars and smart people such as myself would simply stay away from this thread because they know better than to argue points with a tunnel-vision n00b, but im bored.

They are NOT the same. In Brawl, they changed the movesets, they are ALL AROUND different. To bite on your arguement, have you ever even tried playing CF the same as Ganon?

You can't, it is not possible. they have no play chemistry at all.

Lucario's shot is similar because of the move name, and I'm surprised you didn't say anything about Lucas and Ness.
They're not really "clones" unless you can play them the same way (ex. Mario & Dr. Mario, Marth & Roy (BRING ROY BACK!!!))

All these revives, Handy. **** man, what made you a necromancer these past few days? :lol:

On that matter, Flaco slicin' his bread is better than Fox's Chun-Li bullshit in Brawl. It just-plain has more potential for A > Chain Grab, raw damage, spacing, etc.

Seeing this now, I'm surprised I didn't run in and **** J's Brawl-**** up. Roy and Marth don't play at ALL similar. =/ But I'm sure he knows this these two years later. :lol:

Back