What is Your Daily Routine?

Barbz911

is a true Brawler
Dec 8, 2007
A Milk Carton
Wii Online Code
3521-2272-3993-4863
what do you do when you wake up, what do you do at night, say what you did today, say what your doing tomorrow? what time do you usually wake up at, what time do you usually go to bed?
so just have fun with it !! :lol:

Ok the steps I do for the day.

1. Wake up.
2. get ready for the day. (brush teeth, change cloths, eat, etc)
3. feed dogs.
4. walk dogs.
5. check forums, e-mail, IM clients etc.
6. computers start defragment app and spyware anti-virus scans at 9am (this is automated but sill)
7. check to see what recorded on my BeyondTV PC
8. watch anything that looked interesting that recorded
9. wake my brother up for school
10. do anything on my to-do list (ex. finish build my latest projects, backup personal files to NAS, add anything new i have bought like games or hardware to my collectorz database,)
11. go to appointments (like physical therapy for my broken left hand, broke it last year beginning of September and im having issues now but work in progress)
12. by the end of the day i spend time with my family
13. before the days over i tend to look for any OS or software, utility, driver updates.
14. play bf2 with my online buds
15. i like to go to bed by 11:40 to 2am and wake up around 5-7, depends
thats about it, some things very depending on the day

Last edited:
Oh this has been done before as well...

Uh, wake up as late as I possibly can for my lesson.
Catch the bus
Sit on the bus for about 50 minutes listening to Ayumi
Go to my lesson
Catch the bus again
Get home
Free time to suck at Guitar Hero or, possibly, this is a longshot, do homework
And from 8 o'clock onwards I talk to Adam. :)

My normal timetable for weekdays (except Wednesday):

-Wake up around 7 AM.
-Breakfast, clean teeth, etc.
-Catch bus to university (takes about 20 minutes)
-Go to computer room and waste time on the internet.
-Lectures.
-Maybe go shopping in town.
-Catch bus home.
-Food (nothing too complicated, I can't cook).
-Internet, video games, coursework (only if needs to be done within the next two or three days).
-Go to bed no earlier than 12 AM.

Weekends and Wednesdays are more or less the same, except there's no university so I might go out then.

Monday and Tuesday - Up at 8, catch the bus at 9, college starts at 10:45. Back home at 6:30 after 3 busses and walking for half hour.

Wensday - Up at 6:30, catch bus at 7:30, walk to bus station takes half hour. In for first lesson at 9 then go to Jays house until 3-4ish. Used to stay till late but since I live with my father I have to catch the bus then to be able to get back =/

Thursday - Up at 6:30 again etc, etc. Finish at 2:15 then catch then walk back to the bus station with Jay, home about 4ish.

Friday - Most awesome day of the week. Up at 6:30 etc, etc. In first lesson, then three hour gap then one more lesson. My lecturer for my second one is hardly ever in though (she hasn't been in for the past week) so I rarely get that second lesson. Back to Jays after that, sometimes we'll go out for a meal in the city and/or see a movie. We used to do it on Wensdays thanks to Orange Wensdays but can't anymore because of me getting home =/ We always have a chinese MEAL though in the evening =] The nicest meal I've ever had, perfect every week. Before then there's always the usual argument over who goes to fetch it though hahah. I catch a late bus to my mothers house about 11ish.

Saturday - Hate being in my mothers house, I only stay there so I can see Jay for longer on a Friday, so as soon as I'm up and ready I leave. Usually have to catch the bus because my mother 'has better things to do'. Either meet my sister on the way home or just go straight home then.

Sunday - Second favorite meal day ^_^ I have my nice long lay in till 11. I get up, shower etc and my grand father picks me up at 11:30ish. He stays a while and chats to my father and step-mother then we go back to his house, usually have to pick my grand-mother up from church on the way. My sister comes up for dinner too, and if my aunties home from America then she will be there too. One week we have chicken dinner and the next week we'll have beef. Only Brits will understand the meaning of a proper nice sunday dinner, I've seen and tried your yankie "sunday dinners".. your missing out :p After dinner either go back to my house with my sister or we'll go out somewhere.

Frogger said:
Oh this has been done before as well...

Uh, wake up as late as I possibly can for my lesson.
Catch the bus
Sit on the bus for about 50 minutes listening to Ayumi
Go to my lesson
Catch the bus again
Get home
Free time to suck at Guitar Hero or, possibly, this is a longshot, do homework
And from 8 o'clock onwards I talk to Adam. :)

oops i search but couldnt find it

Last edited:
- Wake up
- Take a shitload of pills
- Spend an hour or two getting fabulous
- Look at Wiichat, political blogs, check email, talk to boyfriend
- Go to class, or go to work...whichever is on the schedule
- Eat something, because by now I'm weak and annoyed
- Shop. So many fabulous stores in walking vicinity to my condo.
- Potentially take the bus or get a ride to do more shopping further away.
- Get home, talk to boyfriend more.
- Study, if I'm arsed or if it's absolutely necessary.
- Watch reality TV, more political news
- Music; listen, sing, play various instruments
- Maybe some Photoshop?
- Intarwebs...Wiichat, some music forums, Livejournal, piracy
- Sleep

1. Wake up around 7AM, get ready.
2. Go to work around 8:30AM.
3. I work until I have to go to class. Sometimes its two o'clock, sometimes its 4 o'clock.
4. Go to class.
5. Eat something.
6. Do homework until I feel like I'll go to sleep if I do anymore.
7. Shower and get in bed. Generally I'll watch a 30 min episode of something. Maybe the Daily Show or The Colbert Report...just depends on the time.
8. Repeat 5 days a week, all the while thinking to myself, "This semester sucks!"

-Get up at 7am, have breakfast, watch Sportscentre
-Shower at 7:30, watch tv for a bit, Brush Teeth/Clean up, go wait for bus
-School from 9:00-3:00
-Come home, go on the computer
-Dinner at 5:00
-TV if Hockey is on (usually 7:00)/computer/Wii
-Watch TV till about 12:30 or so or do whatever till 12:30 then go to bed

Weekly routines right there, when Weekend rolls around everything gets thrown in a loop :lol:

cool you have like my same schedule exept diff times you wake up n like different time you get to school

- wake up at about noon.
- check mail and interwebz.
- wait for mother and lover to awaken.
- clean.
- this part of the day is usually filled with: cleaning, shopping, driving, apointments, paying bills, wandering around town, library, gaming.
- feed the 40 cats.
- dinner.
- cable tv!
- check internet goings on: kol, wiichat, notcot, etc etc. if the net isn't working i play sims.
- shower.
- take my antidepressants and some painkillers/sleeping pills.
- read.
- cuddle kittens in my bedroom.
- sleep.

it will change when i start OH MY GOD ART SCHOOL on the 4th.

edit: i forgot that i shower.

Last edited:
-Get up at 5-6 A.M. for Basketball workout/practice
-Shower (Sometimes), dress, brush teeth and all that jazz
-Get on the Internet/watch News until 6-6:30. While doing this I usually eat something
-Basketball practice (Unless we have a game. I don't really want to make 2 charts.
-Shower (Sometimes again)
-School
-Go Home
-Get on internet
-Get on Xbox Live
-Eat
-Do Homework (If have any)
-Watch T.V.
-Go to bed between 11-12.

That's TODAY's routine. Wednesdays are different than Tuesdays which are different than Mondays which are different from Saturdays.. so yeah.

Back