What is your dream college?

Syntax said:
I'm already in my dream university. I honestly couldn't ask for anything else.
I have to agree with you on that one. I love my current University and I wouldn't change it for anything.

Eagles said:
One of my mates wants to be an electrical engineer. I'm thinking more in the chemical engineering direction.
That's cool. :) I was trying to decide between chemical and electrical, until I learned that chemical involves more science. I then made my decision swiftly, I was going to become an Electrical Engineer. :p

i wanna go to WVU, just because it's close to home and is a party college lol, but if South Harmon Institute of Technology was real i'd definitely go there....if you haven't seen accepted then you wouldn't understand

meh a lot of people live near me(prez, cantgetawii, ericlewis) although the general wanted to go to university/college is university of toronto. I have to universities in my town, close to home, and they're pretty advanced, and my work is in university plaza, so that seems like a place....right now i don't have the grades though.....

I go to one of the top listed schools in Newsweek.

However, it's a small private school in East Texas.

Christian.

;)

It's pretty rough at times.

Awhh why haven't anyone said Harvard, not that I'm going there mind =/

Currently in an all right college, I can now walk to it from my house so that's okay, and it's right next to Burger King, which I've just been too ^_^

Back