What is your favorite Boss? (some spoilage)

vi3tmix said:
Got quite a bit of confusion there. City in the sky boss is the Dragon, the spider boss is in the Temple of Time, and it isn't mechanical.
whoops, yeah you're right, but i'm more than pretty sure, that the name of the spider was something with metal or mechanic or something like that ( at least in the German version)

Secumfex said:
whoops, yeah your right, but i'm more than pretty sure, that the name of the spider was something with metal or mechanic or something like that ( at least in the German version)

In English it's Gohma, I believe.

Twilit Arachnid Armogohma
Not sure which one of those words could translate to sound like "mechanical" in german.

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Twilit Dragon Argorok Was My Favorite... I Love The Double Clawshots!
no way that boss was cool but how you had to fight him was stupid, I hated how you had to climb up the 2 towers to get to the Flying plantes then after he attacks you, you go around him.
For me it was Stallord, the first part of the fight was ok but after you go after him on your spinner thats just cool and I hope in the next game they have a battle like that again.

vi3tmix said:
Twilit Arachnid Armogohma
Not sure which one of those words could translate to sound like "mechanical" in german.

It's the Armo
Gohma had a metal armor on it's body, except it's Eye and parts of it's leg if I remember right. That must be why i came to that mechanic or metal... no sense huh? It's just too long ago, that I finished that boss, all that I could remember is this cool face of Link XD

i havnt beat the game but so far my favorite boss is the lakebed temple boss it was huge and it reminded me of the shadow of the collouses

my favorite boss was ganondorf that fight was so cool:ihih:

I liked the Goron Mines Miniboss, when you shield-attacked him his belly jiggled. I also like the Morpheel, but I wish it was harder so I got more chances to clawshot his eye.

the lake bed temple boss was a joke after i took out the eye and he swims about he doent even go 4 you at all i mean you could just wait 4 him to get near you clawshot and hes dead way to easy.

and my favorate has to be gannon because you just get really exited when you fight him because its the last thing you will do on the game.

The Giant worm in the sand pit in Wind Waker and Illusion Zant in the Twilight Temple, and Twinrova in OoT. Great boss music helps make a great boss fight imo:thumbsup: . Ganondorf in TP of course.

I liked the Fossil boss, I spent ages trying to work out what to do and then when I worked it out i could of kicked myself cos it was so simple.

I love using the spinner tho its so much fun ;)

Back