What is your favorite custom loadout?

Doom007

007 FC: 3941-4790-2066
Jan 10, 2011
USA
Wii Online Code
7310-8134-8531-7781
I like the run and gun strategy. Usually use a high rate of fire gun, with speed and health upgrades. Exact loadout is this.

Primary: Stauger/Anova
Secondary: Kunara V
Gadget 1: Hi-Cap Magazine
Gadget 2: Lightfoot
Gadget 3: Bio Booster
Primary Attachment: Silencer

Anyone else have any favorite loadouts, or special ones that work well for them?

i use kind of a multi-purpose layout. Primary: Terrelite III because its very accurate and effective at any range. Secondary: hawksman because its just like the p99 but more powerful. Gadgets: high cap magazine, bio booster, and reactive armor. The health increases help keep streaks going. Attachment: laser sights because of the increased accuracy

Terralite III
Kunara V
Hi-Cap Magazine
Reactive Armor
Bio Booster
Silencer

^ It's probably what I use the most, since most of the maps accomodate ARs.

My favorite loadout keeps changing.. but bio booster and reactive armor are out right now in favor of heavy hitter and snap shot.

I gotta have biobooster. I hate dying to snipers/melee in one hit. I do use the heavy hitter for my shotgun and sniper loadouts though. Counters Bio Boost nicely.

My Favorite

Until i unlock the terilite 3, the best i've found is the stauger, high clip mag, heavy hitter, bio boost, and a silencer (less accurate, but they're dead before they see you!) still got me an accuracy of 17.5 which isn't bad in the chaos online!

I use almost all machine guns, until I just unlocked the Anova. My accuracy sucks (which is why it isnt on my sig lol)

At level 21:
> Stauger + Silencer
> Torka
> Timed mines
> Heavy hitter
> Bio Booster

Primary: Stauger
Secondary: Hawksman M5A (I hardly ever use secondary)
Gadget 1: Distraction
Gadget 2: Heavy Hitter
Gadget 3: Bio Booster
Primary Attachment: Silencer

That usually gets the job done nicely.

New one for me

Anova DP3
Kunara V
Hi-Cap Magazine
Heavy Hitter
Snap Shot
Laser Attachment

I am at level 43 now and I go with these 2 loadouts:

For non LTK modes:
Terralite
Remote mines
Heavy hitter
Bio booster
Silencer

For LTK modes:
Anova/vargen
High cap
Lightfoot
Snap shot
Silencer

[RS]TKING11

Does the laser actually increase accuracy? Or just shows you where you shoot at hip fire???

I use it on my Toro since theres no silencers, gives me a chance at hip firing..

Strata or Ivana
Wolfe .44
Proximity Mines
Reactive Armor
Bio Booster
Reflex or ACOG (Depends on map)

The Strata and Ivana both have plenty of firepower at their disposal, so I just pack on the defense so I can stay alive and let the guns do the work. Proxies are always helpful.

1.Terra/ Sig 9/ Vargen
2.Kunara
3. remote mines
4.Heavy hitter
5.Bio boost
Attachment agoc scope

Last edited:
I gotta have biobooster. I hate dying to snipers/melee in one hit. I do use the heavy hitter for my shotgun and sniper loadouts though. Counters Bio Boost nicely.

but thats part of the game....your supposed to die in one hit from melee and from a .50 caliber bullet....thats almost as big around as a highlighter.....you really think you could survive one of those....

Back